The Minor Food is one of Asia's largest casual dining and quick-service restaurant companies. We are aggressively accelerating the business growth in both domestic and global market.
Our number of restaurants exceeding 1,600 in 21 countries under The Pizza Company, Swensen's, Sizzler, Dairy Queen, Burger King, Thai Express The Coffee Club, BreadTalk, Ribs and Rumps, Riverside, Penang Street, and Poulet.
1 year program - Learning Journey
- A challenging and exciting career
- Intensive Learning & Development program
- Coaching and mentoring with management
- Project assignments & pitching for real investment
- Higher career ladder for potential trainee
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in fields
- Proven achievement record from university, extra - curricular or social activities is preferable
- Good command of English
- Strong commercial mindset
- Being Agile, resilient and energetic
- Interpersonal skills and team collaboration
- Passion to learn and grow together
We are a diverse group of down-to-earth, straightforward and very result-oriented people with a vision. To be a Global Operator of Multiple Food Brands with the objective of providing 100% Satisfaction to all stakeholders.
We also share an inspiring organization culture: Driving to Unlock the Impossibilities. This culture is the foundation in everything we do here. If you are a highly motivated, extremely organized business executive with a successful track record in driving sales, and are looking for an opportunity to play a key role for an exciting company that will reward you for your dedication, then Minor Food is right for you