As a chef at Miller & Carter - Bagshot, you will master our menu, with your food being the reason guests keep coming through our doors! You’ll thrive in a fast-paced service, pulling together as a team, because it’s the people that make it all worthwhile.
Join us at Miller and Carter, the home of the Steak Geeks. We take the bull by the horns. Picture perfect steaks, butchered, aged and cooked to perfection. We add a special touch to every occasion. If you fancy yourself as a steak geek, we want to hear from you.
All management employees are enrolled onto our unique and industry leading 3 day Steak School, and we are proud as the ONLY restaurant chain to be awarded ‘The Masters of Steak' accreditation.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
• Love dining out? You'll love it even more with a massive 33% discount across all our brands. Whether its date night at Miller & Carter or family roast at Toby Carvery, we’ve got you covered.
• With Mitchells & Butlers, your first role isn’t usually your last. On average, more than 200 Chefs are promoted to Head Chef every year.
• Hastee Pay – No more waiting for payday, you can access your earned pay when you need it
• Flexible shifts - to fit around the other important things in life
• Lifelong learning - Funded qualifications up to degree level
On top of this, we offer a pension; 28 days paid holiday; high-street shopping discounts; and we even give you free shares! There's also a free employee helpline- to support you with whatever life throws at you.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING? AS A CHEF YOU’LL…
• Be a champion of brand standards
• Keep your kitchen clean
• Prepare everything that is needed before a busy shift
• Maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and safety
• Cook to spec and know the menu inside out
WHAT DO I NEED?
It takes a mixture of ingredients to make the perfect dish, and our teams are no different. You’ll...
• Have a passion for hospitality (if you know, you know!)
• Have a great eye for detail
• Be super organised
• Be a team player
Haven't got a CV to hand? Don't worry you don't need a CV to apply