As a Seasonal chef at the Shy Horse, you will master our menu, with your food being the reason guests keep coming through our doors! You’ll thrive off the hustle and bustle of a fast-paced kitchen, pulling together as a team, because it’s the people that make it all worthwhile.
Join us at Vintage Inns, a collection of rural pubs where muddy boots and paws are welcome. You’ll find roaring log fires, traditional food and a cosy atmosphere. If you want to be part of the Inn crowd, we want to hear from you.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
• Love dining out? You'll love it even more with a massive 33% discount across all our brands. Whether its date night at Miller & Carter or family roast at Toby Carvery, we’ve got you covered.
• With Mitchells & Butlers, your first role isn’t usually your last. On average, more than 200 Chefs are promoted to Head Chef every year.
• Hastee Pay – No more waiting for payday, you can access your earned pay when you need it
• Flexible shifts - to fit around the other important things in life
• Lifelong learning - Funded qualifications up to degree level
WHAT WILL I BE DOING? AS A CHEF YOU’LL…
• Be a champion of brand standards
• Keep your kitchen clean
• Prepare everything that is needed before a busy shift
• Maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and safety
• Cook to spec and know the menu inside out
WHAT DO I NEED?
It takes a mixture of ingredients to make the perfect dish, and our teams are no different. You’ll...
• Be willing to be flexible and available to work various shift patterns across key festive dates
• Have a great eye for detail
• Be super organised
• Be a team player
Haven't got a CV to hand? Don't worry you don't need a CV to apply