As Shift Supervisor at the Mallard - Harvester, you’ll be on the front line with the team making sure everything runs like clockwork! You’ll make sure the team are ready for the shift and our guests are happy.
Join us at Harvester, the nation's family favourite for feel-good dining. Famous for our fresh rotisserie chicken and unlimited salad bar since 1983. Fancy a fresh start? We want to hear from you.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
• Flexible shifts - to fit around the other important things in life.
• Love dining out? You'll love it even more with a massive 33% discount across all our brands. Whether its date night at Miller & Carter or family roast at Toby Carvery, we’ve got you covered.
• Hastee Pay – no more waiting for payday, you can access your earned pay when you need it.
• Never a dull moment - fun, laughs and lifelong friends!
• Team Socials – work hard, play hard!
On top of this, we offer a pension; 28 days paid holiday; high-street shopping discounts; and we even give you free shares! There's also a free employee helpline- to support you with whatever life throws at you.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING? AS SHIFT SUPERVISOR YOU’LL…
• Be a champion of brand standards
• Lead the team during busy shifts
• Support and be a role model for your teams’ training and development
• Support the day to day running of the business
• Maintain high standards of cleanliness and safety
WHAT DO I NEED?
It takes a mixture of ingredients to make the perfect dish, and our teams are no different. You’ll...
• Have a passion for hospitality (if you know, you know!)
• Be a role model of great service
• Be confident in leading a team
• Be ready for anything that the shift throws at you (not literally!)