We are looking to hire the Butcher
to work with our company for a potential contract with a major Healthcare facility based in Qatar.Candidate Requirements:
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Minimum two-three years’ experience as Butcher with Guest Houses, Clubs, Lodging and Boarding, Institutes, Hospitals, Weddings & Functions Catering Contractor.
- Have already worked for a minimum of one-year in a reputable Healthcare Facility.
- Able to communicate in English and any other language is a plus.
- Basic level of Food safety/HACCP training.
Salary & Benefits:
- Provide a comprehensive butchery service in line with the menu and quantities Ensure all work is carried out as per the contract and client specification.
- Provide an efficient butchery service for all types of meat, fowl, and fish.
- Liaise with the chief cook regarding requirements for menu and quantities required for the meals.
- Receive and inspect meat upon delivery for quality and quantity.
- Ensure the correct storage of meat items and that stock rotation procedures are maintained.
- Cut, trim, bone, tie, and grind carcass/meat sections using butcher’s tools and equipment to reduce to cooking cuts such as roasts, steaks, chops, stew cubes, and grind meat as required by the chef.
- Minimize wastages through optimum use of butchery tools and techniques.
- Ensure that all butchered meat, fowl and fish is made available for cooking at required time.
Attention: The whole recruitment will be free of cost. The selected candidate will not pay any fees towards their recruitment either in their home country or in Qatar.
- Competitive Salary
- Leaves & End of service benefits as per the Qatari Laws & Company Standards