We are looking to hire the Diet Coordinator
to work with our company for a potential contract with a major Healthcare facility based in Qatar.Candidate Requirements:
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Minimum qualification of bachelor’s Degree in Dietetics and Nutrition is required.
- Minimum 3 years proven experience in a healthcare Setting is required.
- Good knowledge of HSE standards, Catering business procedures.
- Formal certification on Advanced level training on HACCP (Preferred)
Salary & Benefits:
- To coordinate and present diet food and normal food to the agreed standard in accordance with the company and the Ministry of Health policy.
- To advice diet cooks on diet menu as recommended by the Client.
- To control Hygienic practices in the kitchen.
- Ability to supervise the tray line and to assure that all healthy food produced and served is according to the set standard menus and recipes planned by corporate dietetics and catering departments
- Supervise the production and serving of enteral feed service and raise the requests of different enteral dietary products for the assigned dietetic supervisor for approval and processing, and assure the proper storage inventory, and rotation of product and feeds.
- Co-ordinate with the client’s Dieticians regarding to the patient meals.
- Visit wards and collect the Diet Sheet for the next meal preparations.
- Arrange tray-line order slips.
- Allocate service staffs.
- Responsible for diet service trolleys hygienic and sanitizing schedule.
- Responsible to prepare daily meals slip and production sheet.
- Inspect and supervise the ward after every service.
- Preparation of extra diet request for new admissions.
- Responsible for daily diet sheet counting for each meal.
- Responsible for the meal count for monthly invoice.
- Ensure correct food temperature and HACCP Procedures in place.
Attention: The whole recruitment will be free of cost. The selected candidate will not pay any fees towards their recruitment either in their home country or in Qatar.
- Competitive Salary
- Leaves & End of service benefits as per the Qatari Laws & Company Standards