We are looking to hire the Formula Technician
to work with our company for a potential contract with a major Healthcare facility based in Qatar.Candidate Requirements:
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Minimum qualification of bachelor’s Degree in BSc or any such equivalent degree.
- Minimum 3 years proven experience managing site/Project of a Healthcare Facility, such as general/Governmental Hospital/Clinics or medium level and above of private reputable medical service provider from the private sector.
- Good knowledge of HSE standards, Catering business procedures.
- Formal certification on Advanced level training on HACCP (Preferred)
- Responsible for calculating and preparing specialized supplements and enteral feeds to meet individual patient requirements as specified by Clinical Dieticians.
Salary & Benefits:
- Delivers and label formulas with patient’s name, room number type of formula, date and time of prepared formula and expiration dates.
- Demonstrates familiarity with Hazardous Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) guidelines as it pertains to ordering, storing, preparing and delivering formulas and feedings for patients.
- Ensure appropriate level of formula supplies and to place timely requisition for orders as needed.
- To immediately report any errors or discrepancies of formula preparation and recipes to the appropriate manager.
- Maintains the cleanliness and sanitation of the formula preparation area.
- Guarantee the proper implementation of our HSE standards
- Ensure the respect of the service level agreement with our clients is met.
- Be proficient in client communication and reporting to his manager.
Attention: The whole recruitment will be free of cost. The selected candidate will not pay any fees towards their recruitment either in their home country or in Qatar.
- Competitive Salary
- Leaves & End of service benefits as per the Qatari Laws & Company Standards