We are looking to hire Waitress (Female)
candidates to work with our company for a potential contract with a major Healthcare facility based in Qatar.Candidate Requirements:
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Should have proven experience in a similar role preferably from the healthcare sector.
- Must be presentable and should have the ability to communicate in English with the clients.
- Basic Food safety Training
Salary & Benefits:
- Serve meals in portioned using agreed HMC specifications.
- Use food service trolleys to boost or maintain the food.
- Take orders from the wards using the provided IT systems, produce meals slips with the required information for each patient.
- Order taking and services to VIP rooms, Private Rooms and other areas require special attention must be performed to comply with the agreed HMC standards.
- Responsible for filling of ward pantries supplies such maintaining highest standards of service to client.
- Fully assist in food service, clearance, and store cleanliness.
- Self-development in service systems and methods used.
- Have full menu knowledge of food being served at site.
Attention: The whole recruitment will be free of cost. The selected candidate will not pay any fees towards their recruitment either in their home country or in Qatar.
- Competitive Salary, Food, Accommodation with Transportation will be provided by the company.
- Leaves & End of service indemnity as per the Qatari Laws.