As a participant on this program you will rotate through various positions within a Rooms Division or Food & Beverage department. These rotations will create a valuable training experience that will aid you moving forwards with your hospitality career. Currently, we are accepting applications for the following start dates:
Housing for this program is managed by Old Edwards Inn & Spa – you will be living in accommodation within walking/cycling distance to your work location and will be required to share a room with another program participant.
- Enrolled into a full time university studying Tourism, Hospitality or Events
-A recent graduate of Tourism, Hospitality or Events
- Have 5 years worth of full-time work experience (gained outside of the USA) in the tourism/hospitality field.
As well as being:
- 18 years or older at the time of application
- Available for a 12-month program
Looking for Work and Travel experiences in the USA? How about Internship and Training experiences in the finest hospitality companies in the world? You may even want to expand your education with a study abroad experience at the finest hospitality schools in Switzerland. All of this and more is available through Yummy Jobs, so why not take advantage of it?
A Yummy Job isn’t just a career or work placement in the guest service industry. It is a once in a lifetime opportunity socially and professionally. Working together with leading program providers, Yummy Jobs has work placements around the U.S and study opportunities in Switzerland. The world really is your oyster! It’ll be a once-in-a-lifetime experience for you.
Yummy Jobs has built dedicated relationships to offer you amazing work experiences with some of the world's finest companies. Take a look yourself at the variety of professional opportunities we have available for you, and start your next adventure... #myyummystory
Other suggested jobs
- USA - Paid Professional Culinary Arts InternshipCanyon Point, UT, United States
- USA - Paid Professional Culinary InternshipGeorgia, United States
- USA - Paid Professional Culinary Arts Management InternAvalon, NJ, United States
- USA - Paid Professional Internship - Rooms Division - Napa Valley CaliforniaCalifornia, United States
- USA - Paid Professional Culinary Arts Training Program - Orlando, FLOrlando, FL, United States