Responsible for answering all incoming calls originating from outside or within the hotel in a friendly and caring manner accordingly to the Paramount Hotel standards.
- Very comprehensive knowledge of the Hotel, including all departments, services, outlets and Dubai
- Knows all the operation hours of all outlets and facilities as well as the extension number of all department outlets, executives and facilities
- Always have a smile, with a helpful and friendly attitude towards colleagues and guests alike
- To ensure a very polite, accurate and efficient telephone service to all callers
- To handle all internal and external calls into and out of the hotel in a courteous and efficient manner
- To ensure full awareness of all activities within the hotel in order to provide accurate information to all internal and external guests
- To ensure that all wake-up calls are in order and completely punctually as per the Paramount Hotel standards
- To ensure that all VIP’s in-house are listed on the VIP board and the board with all major information is updated on daily basis or whenever necessary during the day
- To maintain updated internal and employee telephone directory
- Maintains a logbook on each shift for any information on guest comments
- To be aware of all fire prevention and safety regulations and procedures at all times
- To report all emergency calls immediately to the management
- Post-secondary diploma or equivalent.
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in a Switchboard or Communication Centre position.
Languages required: Arabic and English. French is a plus
For over 100 years we’ve been setting the gold standard for storytelling and movie-making.
Today, we’re bringing you the true Hollywood way of life at Paramount Hotel Dubai and Paramount Hotel Midtown.
Two spectacular hotels that instill the indulgent charm of Tinseltown wrapped up in the luxury of 5-star hospitality. Your grand entrance awaits.