This position is not available anymore, but there are more Sales jobs
Curator, Piazza del Quadrilatero
About the job
The Curator will be held responsible for the creation and management of the calendar of Piazza del Quadrilatero, in order to keep it a lively, central hub in Milano and Italy, all year round.
Main responsibilities include:
o Research and select cultural, gastronomic, design, fashion and media partners to create events, installations and cultural activities relevant for Portrait Milano as a destination, with the objective of generating high passing and attendance and sponsorship of single events
o Project management from planning, through funding to execution (in collaboration with our Events Dept and BTL Agency)
o P&L management of each event
o Handle the creative aspects and supervise the main logistical implications of each project
o Collaborate with internal Departments (Management, Communications, Sales & Marketing, Events, F&B, Style) and with external partners (Beyond The Line, Identità Golose) and all the Tenants to ensure involvement and constant updates for efficient planning and successful execution and serve as a point of contact for the community
o Develop co-marketing activities and long-term business relationships with key accounts, investors, well-known personalities and cultural institutions on a local, national and international level
o Maximize collaborations and extend engagement to the whole Lungarno Collection, with a special focus on Florence, where successful event formats and fruitful relationships may be replicated and further developed.
o Identify main communications opportunities on a local/national/international scale for each project.
o Target di budget to be achieved
Benefit Lungarno Collection:
• Dedicated Staff and Family & Friends rates for stays at the company's properties
• Discount for the SPA and the company's F&B outlets
• Welfare plan AON
• Annual incentive plan
• Staff celebrations
• Free entrance to Salvatore Ferragamo Museum
• Discounts for rates in the LHW and GHA Discovery circuit
• Staff Canteen
- Fluency in Italian and English
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Management/Business Administration/Tourism Management
- At least 5 years of experience in Sales or Events in Hotel Industry
- Understanding of the Positioning of the Hotel and the Brand Values
Languages required: English and Italian.
A distinctive presence on the Italian hospitality scene, Lungarno Collection has luxury addresses in the most desirable districts of Florence and Rome. The brand Lungarno Collection was launched in 1995 as a hotel management company owned by the Ferragamo family. Each hotel has its own personality, drawing inspiration from urban culture, history and style to create highly personal experiences highlighted by elegance, striking design and attentive service.
The Lungarno Collection includes:
- Hotel Lungarno with Borgo San Jacopo Restaurant (1 Michelin Star) - Florence;
- Hotel Continentale with La Terrazza Lounge Bar - Florence;
- Gallery Hotel Art, with The Fusion Bar & Restaurant – Florence;
- Portrait Firenze with the Caffé dell’Oro – Florence;
- Portrait Roma – Rome.