Chef RESTAURANT NAME: BAR+BLOCK London Paddington LOCATION: London (W2 1NZ) HOURS: 30 to 40 hours (must be fully flexible) PAY RATE: Up to £12.60 per hour At Bar+Block we do Chef jobs differently. Award-winning training. All the support you need. And brilliant career prospects. It's about giving our own people a great experience, so they serve up the fantastic hospitality, live grill experience and fresh, exciting flavours our guests love.
It may be our name that’s above the door, but it will be your talent that makes us stand out from the competition. And if you make them feel special, we’ll make you feel special too. Supporting you. Developing your skills. Giving you a chance to grow. In a team that’s always there for each other.What does it take to join our team?
If you’ve worked in a busy kitchen team before, maybe as a back- or front-griller, a line chef or a chef de partie, that's ideal. But with our fantastic training, we can teach you all you need to know. Our fantastic offer
Bar+Block, part of the Whitbread Group
- Full induction and our free, award-winning apprenticeships
- Grow your career anywhere with over 1,300 of our hotels and restaurants
- Up to 60% off our hotels and 25% off meals in our restaurants. Meals on shift for £2
- Money off retail, your utility bills, travel, cinema trips, supermarkets and more
- Share in our success and plan for the future with our sharesave scheme.
You may not instantly recognise the name Whitbread, but you’ll certainly know our brands. We are the hospitality experts and opportunity is everywhere. For our business, our guests, and our fantastic people. So get better qualifications. Gain more experience. Develop. Because, as you become better, we become better. Because at Whitbread, we make it together.