We need YOU! At: London - Soho hub by Premier Inn, Soho (W1F 0DP) Role:
Duty Manager Hours: 37.5 hours a week over 5 days, full flexibility required Rate of Pay
: Up to £12.60 per hour (Terms and Conditions apply) Plus
, you can earn free nationally recognised qualifications with our award-winning apprenticeship programme!At Hub by Premier Inn
, our mission is to help the nation rest easy. From reception to the restaurant and beyond. As Duty Manager you’ll demonstrate a strong, hands on work ethic that can operate at pace ensuring every guest receives excellent service from you and the team.What you need
If you can offer the following skills and qualities, we want to hear from you.
- Proven leadership experience within a customer facing environment.
What will I do as a Duty Manager?
- Strong communication skills and passion to ensure an amazing guest experience is delivered consistently.
- Problem solving skills to help deal with any queries or complaints, ensuring guests are fully satisfied with the outcome.
- Good knowledge of using computer systems.
- Ensure that our guests are impressed with their stay.
Work with Whitbread
- Be on hand to answer any questions or queries you’ll be more than happy to share your knowledge about our products and services, as well as the local area and surroundings.
- Understand our systems and brand standards that enable you to deliver an outstanding guest experience.
- Be able to deal a problem, should it arise, and go the extra mile to solve it.
Premier Inn, the UK’s most loved hotel, is part of the Whitbread family alongside some of the UK’s best-known restaurant brands. We’re truly proud to give great experiences to millions of guests and create long-term career opportunities for people just like you! In fact, in 2021 we were voted a Top Employer for the eleventh
We’re also proud to have a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone is welcome and feels able to be themselves. We want to continue to attract people from all walks of life. In return, you’ll get the chance to shine with our award-winning induction and training and the opportunity to build a career at Whitbread.
And if that wasn’t enough, you’ll enjoy a range of great benefits like:
- Whitbread’s Privilege Card, which gives you up to 60% discount on hotel rooms and 25% discount across our restaurant brands
- huge discounts on our famous Premier Inn Hypnos Mattresses, pillows, and beds
- discounted on-shift meals, starting from £2 or 50% off the standard menu price
- Costco membership and other retail, gym and leisure discounts including Virgin Experience Days and O2 Open Employee discount.
On top of all that, there are financial benefits like a pension and annual Sharesave schemes; wellbeing benefits including eye health and Vision Express discounts; and we’ll help you support the charities you care about by matching what you give.So, what are you waiting for?
We welcome your application, whatever your background or situation. Whitbread is an inclusive employer and we believe there should be no barriers to entry and no limits to ambition. We strongly encourage anyone from under-represented groups to build a career with us. Under-represented groups include women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities and members of the LGBTQ+ community (those who identify as gay, lesbian, bi-sexual, trans sexual, non binary or use another term). We are open to part-time and flexible working and will try to support this where we can.