General Manager - Christchurch/Bournemouth Area - Whitbread Restaurants Salary: From £36,750 to £40,500 depending on experience and the chance to earn 50% BONUS!
In Whitbread our priority will always be to develop our internal talent to support them with their career goals and retain top talent in the business. As we continue to expand our portfolio we also need to look for external talent to support this and to invite different thinking and cultural add. We are now actively looking for the talent of the future. Initially the roles will operate alongside existing Managers until a suitable location becomes available. This is a great opportunity to learn the business from experienced team. We want to make sure our Managers have great work life balance so any permanent location will be within either 30 miles or 1 hour travel from your home.
Reporting to the Regional Operations Manager, our General Managers play a pivotal part in the success of the business. It’s all about creating a winning team and delivering the best service to our guests.
It takes a great team to deliver a best in class restaurant experience, so you’ll…
- Be responsible for recruiting, onboarding and inducting any new team members.
- Inspire, develop and lead your management and team members, ensuring great retention.
- Maximise revenue opportunities through analysing sales figures and effective forecasting.
- Effectively manage all controllable costs and site P&L.
- Support the Regional Operations Manager in delivering long term business goals.
- Drive individual high performance through regular one to ones.
- Have an eye for detail and thrive in a high volume, fast paced environment.
- Show passion for the brand and ensure your team are equally as knowledgeable and confident around delivering the values
- Ensure all health and safety measures are met to the highest standard.
- Demonstrate a clear passion for achieving high guest measures.
We want you to be the best and so we will give you the tools to manage your labour and cost margins. It’s then up to you to show what you’ve got when it comes to driving sales and revenue and proactively using guest feedback to maximise opportunities.
We’re an innovative business so you’ll also champion change and implement this with the team.
Ideally, you’ll come from a high-volume, guest facing leadership role with an understanding of delivering in a branded operation.
If you want to be part of a dynamic management team and our vision, develop yourself in a market leading company and have the skills, personality and passion to create moments that matter for our teams and guests then apply now!