Kitchen Assistant RESTAURANT NAME: BAR+BLOCK Bath LOCATION: Bath (BA1 2BX) HOURS: 20 hours a week SALARY: Up to £10.00 per hour At Beefeater, we do grill house jobs differently. Award-winning training. All the support you need. And brilliant career prospects. It's about giving our own people a great experience, so they serve up the classic steaks, juicy burgers and delicious meat-free options that have kept our guests coming back for almost 50 years!
Are you looking for your first big step into catering? Then you’ve just found it. Behind every great Chef is the support of their hard-working Kitchen Assistants. Without them there wouldn’t be any food to cook or even clean space to cook it in. So, if you bring your enthusiasm for food, great work ethic and a keenness to learn new things, then we’ll give you the support, skills and experience you’ll need to be a success in the kitchen. What does it take to join our team?
No kitchen experience? No problem, as with our fantastic training, we’ll teach you all you need to know. Yes, it will be fast and challenging, so you’ll need to keep your cool when things heat up. But it will also be satisfying and rewarding as you see, first-hand, the pleasure our guests get out of each plate of food you deliver. Our fantastic offer
- No zero-hours contracts, and tips that are yours to keep
- Full induction and structured training, online and on the job
- Free, award-winning apprenticeships that means you can earn while you learn
Beefeater, part of the Whitbread Group
- Grow your career anywhere with over 1,300 hotels, pubs and restaurants, across the UK and beyond
- Discounts on everything from hotels and restaurants, to shops, gyms and eye tests
- We’ll even match what you give to your favourite charities, and you can support our important fundraising for the DEC and Great Ormond Street Hospital.
It’s not just about bringing the best out of you. Or joining an inclusive business where anyone can build the career they want and be heard. Or enjoying being part of a great team and getting the job done. It’s not even about helping to write an exciting new chapter in our 280-year-old story, now the leading hospitality group and home of the most-loved and biggest hotel group in the UK. It’s about taking every opportunity we give you to constantly improve. To get better qualifications. To develop your skills. To gain more experience. Because, as you become better, we become better. Because at Whitbread, we make it together.