Pudong Shangri-La, East Shanghai
Pudong Shangri-La, East Shanghai is located on the famous Huangpu River in Shanghai’s vibrant Lujiazui financial district, directly opposite the historical Bund. Guests can walk from the hotel to the Oriental Pearl TV Tower, SICEC and IFC Mall. The hotel offers 10 restaurants and bars, such as Gui Hua Lou, a Chinese restaurant, French restaurant Jade on 36 Restaurant which boasts panoramic view of the Bund, and buffet restaurant Yi Café.
• 950 rooms and suites
• Signature family rooms featuring licensed products and amenities from Paul Frank and Pancoat
• Approximately 500 shopping, dining and entertainment outlets around the hotel
We are currently looking for a Service Manager - Assistant Yi Café Manager to join our F&B team.
As a Service Manager - Assistant Yi Café Manager, we rely on you to
- Overall responsible for the administration and operations of the sections appointed in the F&B division.
- To maximize profits, maintain food / beverage / service quality and ensure customer satisfaction.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a can-do attitude
- Guest relations to host International tourist, communicates and writes with fluency in English (as well as the local language)
- Has relevant experience in a similar capacity previously
- Has strong interpersonal and communication skills
If you are the right person, what are you waiting for? Click the apply button now!