Pudong Shangri-La, East Shanghai
Pudong Shangri-La, East Shanghai is located on the famous Huangpu River in Shanghai’s vibrant Lujiazui financial district, directly opposite the historical Bund. Guests can walk from the hotel to the Oriental Pearl TV Tower, SICEC and IFC Mall. The hotel offers 10 restaurants and bars, such as Gui Hua Lou, a Chinese restaurant, French restaurant Jade on 36 Restaurant which boasts panoramic view of the Bund, and buffet restaurant Yi Café.
• 950 rooms and suites
• Signature family rooms featuring licensed products and amenities from Paul Frank and Pancoat
• Approximately 500 shopping, dining and entertainment outlets around the hotel
We are currently looking for a Service Manager - Yisea Manager to join our F&B team.
As a Service Manager - Yisea Manager, we rely on you to
- Ensure a smooth restaurant operation at all times, assist with monthly forecasting, weekly schedule,restaurant profitability evaluation.
- Optimise profitability of restaurant and drive revenue.
- Maximise and maintain the restaurant''s performance.
- Create an exceptional experience for our guests.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a passion for Food & Beverage
- Enjoys interacting with people
- Guest relations to host International tourist, communicates and writes with fluency in English (as well as the local language)
- Willing to work shifts
- Has relevant experience in a similar capacity previously
- Enjoys planning, organizing and problem solving
- Able to engage with restaurant guests
- A self-starter and can drive the team to optimize business revenues
- Solution-driven and able to work in a fast paced environment
If you are the right person, what are you waiting for? Click the apply button now!