Pudong Shangri-La, East Shanghai
Pudong Shangri-La, East Shanghai is located on the famous Huangpu River in Shanghai’s vibrant Lujiazui financial district, directly opposite the historical Bund. Guests can walk from the hotel to the Oriental Pearl TV Tower, SICEC and IFC Mall. The hotel offers 10 restaurants and bars, such as Gui Hua Lou, a Chinese restaurant, French restaurant Jade on 36 Restaurant which boasts panoramic view of the Bund, and buffet restaurant Yi Café.
• 950 rooms and suites
• Signature family rooms featuring licensed products and amenities from Paul Frank and Pancoat
• Approximately 500 shopping, dining and entertainment outlets around the hotel
We are currently looking for a Director of Engineering to join Engineering team.
As a Director of Engineering, we rely on you to
- Oversee maintenance and repair of all buildings, fixtures, fittings and equipment.
- Contribute ideas and suggestions to improve profitability of hotel.
- Ensure that the equipment in the hotel runs smoothly and efficiently at all times.
- Ensure the efficient and economic operations of the Engineering Department.
- Manage the budget and expenditure on maintenance and projects.
- Maintain standaards and ensure facilities are compliant with local regulations.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a passion for Engineering
- Preferably a degree holder in Mechanical & Electrical Engineering
- Has relevant experience with an International Hotel Group
- Communicates and writes with fluency in English (and local language)
- Has great leadership and interpersonal skills
- Self-driven, goal-oriented and able to challenge the status quo
- Upholds professional values, ethics and integrity at all times
- Must be a friendly, helpful and trustworthy leader
- A motivator, self-starter and a teamplayer
If you are the right person, what are you waiting for? Click the apply button now!