About the role
As the business expands this is an exciting opportunity to join our Global Sales team and help us manage B2B marketing initiatives for Global Sales functions, programmes and sales channels ensuring timely delivery and implementation across all channels. Works closely with Head Office and Regional Commercial Marketing team, creative services, corporate communications, sponsorships team, and Global sales teamsto ensure that initiatives are aligned and integrated into Qatar Airways’ overall commercial and marketing strategies.
Other key strategic & operational duties would include:
- Develops global B2B channel marketing strategy while ensuring that it aligns with HO commercial marketing strategies and be deployed in line with agreed principles and guidelines.
- Develops a roadmap for segmented personalized communications and offering propositions, through coordination with relevant global sales functions and channel owners, across online and offline touchpoints for B2B and B2B2C.
- Develops a calendar of B2B marketing plan, innovative campaigns and relevant global industry events for Qatar Airways to participate in, tailored to the business line, across all touch points for timely implementation of initiatives and activities.
- Ensure plans are in constant alignment with Commercial Marketing department and integration of defined annual and ad hoc B2B marketing activities. Maximize marketing funds linked to commercial deals by developing marketing plans targeting global trade partners to drive best ROI outcome and support commercial objectives with each partner, in alignment with commercial marketing B2B strategies.
- Develop preferential content and communications to target customers by identifying analysis opportunities, segments, destinations, and travel purpose initiatives through data led analysis.
- Develops QR marketing collaterals and giveaways for B2B partners and events that can be appropriately used in B2B marketing activations.
- Evaluate all potential B2B opportunities and threats in order to provide an appropriate recommendation for any marketing actions to be taken to support QR leading the B2B communications.
- Reinforces a connection and support sales team building stronger relations with B2B partners through personalized targeted initiatives and customized marketing tools aiming to continue positioning QR as a reliable and preferred airline partner.
- Manages and supports channels and commercial products to implement tactical B2B marketing initiatives such as advertising, events, exhibitions, sponsorships. Coordination of annual B2B marketing plan and budget for global sales with HO Commercial marketing.
- Coordinates and implements global events and hospitality led by Global Sales in coordination with HO Commercial Marketing and events Team.
- Manages B2B communications platforms under Global sales, including evaluating the right platforms to meet requirements.
- Manages and optimizes B2B marketing budget spend, in alignment with commercial marketing to ensure commercial objectives are being met. Maintains overall track of B2B marketing spend per channel, global sales function, campaign at agreed frequencies.
- Responsible for ROI monitoring and post-performance measurement of B2B marketing activities.
- Works closely with finance to align on accruals v/s budget. Create and maintain B2B marketing activities performance dashboard ensuring visibility for senior management and key stakeholders including Commercial Marketing to support providing visibility of successes and learnings across B2B marketing actions.
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible
We are looking for a passionate and experienced professional to join the Global Sales team.
- Bachelor’s degree qualified.
- 6+ years of job related experience
- Experience managing and executing marketing campaigns.
- Experience in managing events
- Understanding of broad marketing concepts.
- Proven ability to work and negotiate in a multicultural environment and strong communication/interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability in using different marketing techniques.
- Proven commercial skills and business acumen (able to spot and interpret market trends).
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills.
About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.
How to Apply
If you are interested to submit your application and feel you are a good fit for this role, please complete our application form and upload your CV for our review and consideration.
Other suggested jobs
USEH International Inc
The St. Regis Washington D.C.
- Airport Services Duty Officer - DallasDallas, TX, United States
- Senior Cargo Sales Executive - Los AngelesLos Angeles, CA, United States
- Airport Services Duty Supervisor - BostonBoston, MA, United States
- Cargo Freighter Operations Officer - Los AngelesLos Angeles, CA, United States
- Cargo Sales Manager - ChicagoChicago, IL, United States