About the role
As a Brand Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible to deliver brand communication materials that build and maintain the integrity of the QR brand. You will contribute to the development and creation of advertising content for print, radio and TV media, and also for other kinds of brand and marketing communications material such as digital, social, brochures and point of sale materials. Additionally, you will be responsible to communicate with key stakeholders and agency partners and will manage the execution of brand campaigns from start to finish.
Other key responsibilities are:
Be part of an extraordinary story
- Maintain and review the brand guidelines for the QR brand
- Consult with QR Group subsidiaries to ensure high quality communications from the QR group of brands
- Regularly review brand health research and identify trends and improvements that are required
- Ensure that materials are delivered in all languages correctly so that the brand is well represented in all markets
- Work closely with the Commercial Marketing team and Regional Marketing Managers to ensure consistency and quality of brand communications in the regions.
- Monitor the quality of materials used at Events and trade exhibitions to ensure that the brand integrity is maintained.
- To maintain the oneworld alliance brand compliance across all customer touch points.
- Contribute to the creation of communication content internally for advertising and marketing communication which includes developing print advertisements, radio and TV commercial scripts and other marketing literature
- Write project briefs for external vendors such as advertising agencies, audio/video production companies and photographers and oversee the creation, development and production of advertising and marketing communication materials
- Quality assurance of content produced which includes proofreading and checking written as well as other forms of content for clarity and to ensure compliance to prescribed brand communications guidelines
- Interpret and understand business and marketing objectives and effectively communicate the objectives in written form
- Evaluate copy and visual content received from advertising agencies and other external sources
- Develop creative concepts working with agencies and the in-house creative team of designers and copywriters in the Creative services business unit within the Marketing department
- Research, analyze and interpret data from various sources including online to develop original and compelling brand communication materials
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible.QualificationsAbout You
We are looking for a passionate and experienced professional to join the Brand & Product Marketing Team.
About Qatar Airways Group
- Minimum qualification of bachelor’s degree or equivalent is essential.
- 5+ years of global brand management and delivery experience within a medium to large cross functional matrixed organization
- Proven writing, editing and proofreading skills, with an ability to convey complex ideas in an engaging
- and unambiguous manner with clarity and precision
- Strong Project Management skills to deliver a project from concept to execution
- Strong conceptual and research/analytical skills, with the ability to think strategically and to rapidly analyse and integrate diverse information from varied sources and transform these into relevant communications content.
- Proven track-record and ability to create original content with the objective to inform and entertain via written, oral, and visual media.
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.How to Apply
If you are interested to submit your application and feel you are a good fit for this role, please complete our application form and upload your CV for our review and consideration.