About the role
We are hiring for your skills to be Effectively support and manage remuneration and benefits[R&B] programs. Assist in researching and implementing competitive [R&B] programs and policies and oversees all design and administration. Responsible for the administration of Remunerations department that consists of but not limited to:
- Accommodation/Vehicle requests for the outstation posted staff.
- CMC requests for Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Employee Benefits, etc as per the approved terms and conditions.
- Pay Review approval process, SMA, Movement Forms.
Other operational duties would include:
Be part of an extraordinary story
- Participate in the development of R & B policies and vision in order to contribute to the realisation of objectives of the R & B field of organisation.
- Formulate and develop key R & B processes and procedures.
- Ensure execution of internal and external benchmarks and peer companies and consolidate and analyse the results in order to come well founded tactical R & B decision making and to recommend responsible management.
- Monitor consistent implementation in line with the country R & B policies.
- Advise management on R & B issues and international assignments.
- Acts as a single point of contact with regards to remuneration issues for the following accounts: Cabin Crew, including Cabin Crew administration, Manpower planning section, Customer Experience, Pilots, Flight Ops, Technical, Ground Services, Contact Centre, Doha Sales, Capital Projects, Corporate communication, IT, QAS
- Sets the pay scale for Almaha Airways and supports their ongoing recruitment salaries being offered.
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible.QualificationsAbout You
We are looking for a passionate and experienced professional to join the HR - Remuneration, Policies & Projects Team.
About Qatar Airways Group
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with Minimum 5 years of job-related experience required
- Exceptional analytical skills, proven problem solving abilities experience essential
- Qualification in Human Resources / Remuneration and Benefits / Business or relevant field of study
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP)
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community. How to Apply
If you are interested to submit your application and feel you are a good fit for this role, please complete our application form and upload your CV for our review and consideration.