About the role
Corporate Services Coordinator is responsible to Provide coordination support for the smooth functioning of the divisions’ operations. Represents the department through the management of correspondence, telephone and personal contacts. Undertakes projects as directed by the Corporate Services management in order to support Departmental/Corporate initiatives.
Some responsibilities of the role include
- Perform tasks based on set procedures, establishment and maintenance of filing systems, categorizing and maintaining manuals, manage and co-ordinate travel needs and other source data.
- Respond to complaints and requests for information and assistance, interpret and explain procedures and policies pertaining to internal inquiries for management and staff.
- Be the first point of contact for the Corporate Services Office and forward calls/ correspondence to the appropriate person/ department.
- Handle printers, stationary and other basic requirements of the department
- Perform reconciliations related to Warehouse, CS Stores, Petty Cash, Asset Management operations etc. to record and fix discrepancies identified.
- Inventory/Stock Cycle Count to be conducted periodically (Quarterly/Monthly/Yearly etc) for all functions that handle inventory like CS Stores, Warehouse, Asset Management.
- Coordinate periodic inspection of electricity and water meters installed at facilities to ensure that they are functioning properly.
- Perform investigations for disputed charges and assist with the preparation of the staff recharge file.
- Liaise with Municipality and other Government related / nominated agencies for interface and availability of services from authorities to / for Properties and Facilities of QR Group.
- Assist / answer customer queries with regards to utility consumption charges.
- Maintain and update database of Electricity and Water consumption numbers and ensure that any changes in allocation are updated promptly/periodically for accuracy.
- Process/Vet monthly invoices pertaining to utility consumption for QR residential and commercial properties.
- Prepare monthly recharge statements and forward to Accounts Payable and HR Payroll for further processing.
- Report and escalate issues in a timely manner pertaining to our utility suppliers like Kahramaa, MMUP, Qatar Cool.
- Responsible for assigning tag numbers for Financial Assets and Non-Financial Assets
- Liaise with Team Leader/Supervisors and ensure all Assets are tagged as per category assigned i.e. Landlord/QR, Appliance.
- Maintain records of any item which are non-functioning or has a breakdown which is beyond economical repairs.
- Initiate the process of disposal for Financial Assets and Non-Financial Assets in accordance with applicable policies, financial guidelines and work flows.
- Coordinate with Team Leaders on a daily basis in obtaining complaints / communication with Occupants who have complaints pertaining to defective furniture or appliance, repairs, corrective action and close out of complaints.
- Submit a report after inspection if the item needs to be repaired or replaced. In the event of a misuse it has be highlighted with the cost to be recovered.
- Raising Purchase Enquiry (PE) requests for initiating RFQ process with Procurement Department for new requirements
- High School Qualification / Vocational Qualification /Diploma or Equivalent (Type of Diploma Based on Role) with Minimum 3 years of job-related experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with Minimum 2 years of job-related experience
Job Specific Skills:
- Excellent command of English language written and spoken.
- Ability to work in a cross culture environment.
- Maintain confidentiality and self-discipline.
- Should be motivated, responsible and focused.
- Excellent computer skills.
About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible