We are currently looking for a Customer Experience Analyst to join our team in Doha, Qatar.
You will be responsible for the reporting and analysis needs of the Customer Experience department.
This will include the development of scalable and drillable reports, visual analytic suites, ad-hoc analysis and in-depth analysis at the channel/region/market/segment levels for CRM purposes. Identify relevant business segments while utilizing various customer data sources available both internally and externally. Provide customer data insights actionable at each customer touch point through the development of relevant visualizations of customer value drivers.
About the role
Be part of an extraordinary story
- Participate in the development of CRM reports by building prototypes, in order to better understand the market and customers of Qatar Airways Cargo. Maintain a CRM repository of monthly reports and initiatives in order to track insights and analysis and monitor the progress.
- Prepare and maintain monthly reports and analysis to track performance of ongoing programs to support strategic and tactical adjustments.
- Implement research and ad-hoc studies to assess the airline's commercial performance and compare it with other airlines regionally and worldwide in order to remain competitive in the market.
- Review industry-leading report systems and tools to ensure leading best practices are applied to CRM, and customer research.
- Participate in the definition and analysis of the Customer Satisfaction Score (CSAT) and Net Promoter Score (NPS) surveys as part of the Voice of the Customer (VOC) initiative by collaborating with internal stakeholders. This also includes monitoring the progress of improvement initiatives such as system enhancements planned in response to the survey results.
- Provide data driven insights on customer behaviour by using various data points such as the Customer 360 in order to enhance the customer experience.
- Provide timely, accurate and actionable information to the Sales and Service departments as part of Customer Journey mapping in order to strive towards delivering excellence at each customer touch point and ultimately to minimise negative feedback.
- Monitor effectiveness of reporting and analytics used to ensure optimal value to the business, modifying or operationalising new metrics and dashboard products as needed.
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possibleQualifications
About Qatar Airways Group
- Bachelors Degree with a major in mathematics, computer science, economics or finance with an added specialization in revenue management (preferred).
- 5+ years’ related experience in Airlines.
- Previous experience in Cargo Revenue Management or any other Cargo department (Operations, Sales or Customer Service)
- Knowledge of Cargo reservation and tracking system, overall cargo operations and set up is necessary.
- Very good command in English and have excellent computer skills (Word, Excel)
- Specialist skills in different analytical and visualization systems and tools such as SAS, SQL, Power Bl, SAP Lumira,
- Skills in data extraction, transformation and visual analytics
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.How to apply
If you’re ready to transform how millions of global users connect, explore, and transact then apply now by uploading your CV and completing our quick application form.