In this interesting role, you will be tasked to build and maintain an ongoing level of collaborative engagement with key QACC customers, both airlines and non-airline accounts. The role is responsible for building trusting relationships with clients and protecting the QACC brand by presenting, maintaining and cultivating a positive partnership image. The incumbent strives to constantly identify opportunities to grow the customer base and build positive relations with new clients. Coordinates with major account managers in contract management and revision, as well as supports start-ups and customer events.
To achieve success in this role, you will need to:
Be part of an extraordinary story
- Defines and revises overall strategy and action plans for customer relations portfolio, and presents to and reviews with Executive Management on such details with flexibilities in execution.
- Develops customer campaigns for customer retention and attracts new businesses.
- Collaborates with all customers, with the focus on high net worth accounts, to ensure all customers’ needs are understood and addressed in a timely manner.
- Designs periodic customer satisfaction surveys, using all media, to maintain constant pulse on major accounts.
- Works closely with Manager, Customer Service to ensure that all account managers maintain a collaborative relationship with their respective clients.
- Conducts periodic quality assurance surveys with customers to determine customer satisfaction level, and applies findings to improve the areas of focus with concerned Departments.
- Cultivates and ensures a customer-centric culture is maintained throughout the organization.
- Schedules regular meetings with customers to ensure customer satisfaction on a regular basis.
- Keeps customers updated on the latest product innovations and service offerings in order to increase sales.
- Works with Marketing team to translate business needs into technical design and implementation.
- Helps Sales and Customer Service team to resolve customer issues quickly and efficiently, especially repeated issues and/or customer’s specific focus areas.
- Identifies, proposes and incorporates value-adding products / services into each contract scope where applicable.
- Meets regularly with other QACC managers to plan and upgrade customer strategies accordingly.
- Provides ad hoc reporting as requested by Executive/Senior Management.
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community. Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge.
Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before. Together, everything is possibleQualifications Qualifications
You should have a High School Qualification / Vocational Qualification /Diploma or Equivalent (Type of Diploma Based on Role) with Minimum 7 years of job-related experience OR Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with Minimum 6 years of job-related experience.
You are required to have the below skillsets and experience;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficient in all Microsoft applications
- Superior airline catering product/service knowledge in a customer centric organization
- Team player with leadership competencies
- Self-motivated and results oriented
- 2-5 years professional experience in a high-paced pressurized environment that is target driven
- 5+ years professional experience in a Customer Service, Marketing or Sales management role with a major airline or airline catering organization
- Preferred: Knowledge and experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) applications and platform
In addition, you will have the following job specific skills:Essential
- Excellent English language skills – written and spoken
- Strong analytical skills with capability to translate findings into improvement action plans
- Proven problem solving aptitude and capability to drive for resolution
- Ability to delegate work
- Capable to set clear direction and manage workflow
- Strong mentoring and coaching skills
- Ability to train and develop subordinates’ skills
- Ability to foster teamwork among team members
About Qatar Airways Group
- Excellent presentation skills, including MS PPT proficiency
- Capability to develop, maintain and expand in B2B relationship management
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before. So, whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.How to apply
If you’re ready to transform how millions of global users connect, explore, and transact then apply now by uploading your CV and completing our quick application form.