Global Sales & Operations Analyst
About the role
With an extensive global network, highly-experienced staff and premium facilities, we offer a high-quality air freight service to our growing list of customers around the world.
As the business expands, we are pleased to announce an incredibly exciting opportunity to join our Cargo Products and Global Sales Team in Doha as a Global Sales & Operations Analyst. Some of the operational tasks include:
- Analyses and reporting of commercial, operational and financial performances of QR Cargo Global Accounts and QR Cargo Products.
- Monitor, steer and facilitate global sales and product development to above-industry standards.
- Offer critical sales and product support functions to Head Office and network account owners for all customer accounts, in order to support global business development. This includes active contribution towards the design and development of sales processes, policies and contracts to help fulfill sales commitments.
- Identify bottlenecks in big data and processes to create innovative solutions in order to help improve business practices and overall performance. These areas include but are not limited to operational elements such as flown as planned and on-time performance metrics as well as software and hardware management KPI’s in relation to electronic data interchange.
- Engage in and support digitalization and automation initiatives from a coordination perspective. This includes the creation of training & development materials to support cargo outstations.
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with minimum 3 years of job-related experience in global sales and cargo products
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Strong data analytics acumen including advanced skills in MS Excel and possess competent know-how for Power BI and Tableau
- Experience in sales operations or sales support (preferably with product development exposure)
- Proven relationship and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to challenge current practices and drive change
- Project management experience is an advantage
About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.
How to apply
If you’re ready to join a progressive team and have a challenging and rewarding career, then apply now by uploading your CV and completing our quick application form.