About the role
Qatar Airways Group celebrates its 25th anniversary this year, leading the international passenger and cargo networks. As a multiple award- winning airline, we are pleased to announce an exciting opportunity to join our growing multinational Internal Audit
Team in Doha
as an Internal Audit IT Manager
Successful candidate will work closely with the Senior Manager IT Audit & Data Analytics in defining the annual IT audit plan, setting audit scopes and programs; and managing the delivery of IT audit assignments and the execution of respective fieldwork operations.
Some of the tasks include:
Be part of an extraordinary story
- Lead project teams to deliver IT audit reviews and fraud investigations.
- Evaluate the status of information technology and security processes, systems and tools under scope as per regulatory requirements and international best practices.
- Continuously work on developing and improving internal IT audit methodologies and enhance audit effectiveness.
- Ensure IA methodology is fully documented, updated and available for reference at all times.
- Assist Senior Manager IT Audit & Data Analytics in the recommendations tracking follow up process.
- Participate in the preparations of the annual internal audit plan.
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possibleQualificationsAbout you
About Qatar Airways Group
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems of relevant discipline.
- Minimum 6 years of professional experience, preferably within the airline, international corporations or consulting industries.
- Certification in CISA, CISM, CobIT, ISO27K, or equivalent.
- Proficiency in Information Technology / Information Security auditing as per, but not limited to, ITAF, CobIT, ISO27K, ITIL and NIST frameworks and standards.
- Strong knowledge of IT General Controls (ITGC).
- Great problem solving and analytical capabilities.
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English language.
- Persuasive communicator with superb listening and writing skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Ability set clear direction for the project team, delegate and monitor work.
- Strong coaching and mentoring skills.
- Self-starter capable of taking initiatives and working with minimal direction.
- Ability to work under pressure and towards challenging deadlines.
- Data analytics experience is a plus.
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community. How to apply
If you’re ready to join a progressive team and have a challenging and rewarding career, then apply now by uploading your CV and completing our quick application form.