As a Manager Continuous Improvement, you will be responsible for helping us achieve this ambition:
- You will be accountable for the monitoring and improvement of organizational processes with the objective of making them as efficient as far as reasonably practicable. Taking the lead to implement the projects from conception through to delivery utilizing one or all of the continuous improvement techniques. The development of a continuous improvement methodology mind-set and ethos across the airport campus. Creation and delivery of a continuous improvement training plan for key individuals within departments.
- Establish a Continuous Improvement culture by creating a team of interdepartmental members to establish key process to be optimized.
- Identify strategic solutions (policy, process, technology) to address gaps and opportunities identified, leading to cost savings, improved revenue, and/or improved compliance.
- Establish metrics to monitor financial savings as compared to established goals and targets.
- Liaise with internal departments to establish end user requirements to create accurate scope of continuous improvement projects to deliver overall efficiencies to the airport.
- Establish a governance group for the management and oversight of all the projects generated Apply continuous improvement cycle to improve project time and cost through adopting continuous improvement techniques in order to minimize cost and waste.
- Analyze existing business processes using various methods such as gap analysis or POCA (Plan-Do• Check-Act)
- Directs and facilitates the ongoing lean improvement process through the use of techniques such as Six Sigma, Lean Sigma, Kaizen, S'S, TPM, Kanban, and Policy Deployment
- Determine the future short-term and medium-term requirements including OPEX and CAPEX in order to deliver improvement projects successfully.
- Regularly evaluate the department or teams objectives, plans, procedures and practices, and makes appropriate changes if needed.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent with Minimum 8 years of job-related experience.
- Experience in process improvement.
- Trained in Six sigma or other Lean methods.
- Demonstrable organizational and project management skills with the ability to achieve results independently and through others.
- Ability to engage a cross-functional team towards a desired outcome.
- Problem analysis and problem resolution at both a strategic and functional level.
- Ability to lead organizational change.
- Financial management skills and ability to prepare and deliver annual budgets.