About the role
With an extensive global network, highly-experienced staff and premium facilities, we offer a high-quality air freight service to our growing list of customers around the world.
As the business expands, we are pleased to announce an incredibly exciting opportunity to join the team in Doha as a Regional Manager Cargo Compliance.
The role includes:
- Ensuring compliance in cargo operations at the region through close coordination with ground handling agents and staff within the stations as well as with the regional management.
- Continuously monitor, recommend and develop actions to ensure adherence to regulations outlined by the local authorities and regulatory bodies, and compliance to IATA standards and recommended practices for the effective and safe movement of inbound and outbound cargo, whilst reducing the operations costs involved.
- Facilitating a positive compliance culture in conjunction with local, regional and headquarters stakeholders.
- Ensuring that the rules and regulations of Qatar Airways are closely followed at all stations in the region in regards to Security, Safety, Operations, Performance and Quality.
- Performing station audits, assessments and inspections per agreed requirements and as necessitated by events in the region or network. Assessments will include ground handling agents and internal staff reviews as well as process assessments.
- Manage and follow up on corrective actions to ensure compliance, safe and secure operations.
- Develop and review training, policy and procedures.
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition.
Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make.
You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum of 5 years of relevant experience within an airline or air freight industry
- Excellent knowledge of cargo operations, dangerous goods, airline standards and IATA regulations
- Quality Assurance and audit background, certification in IOSA, ISAGO, CEIV Pharma/live/Lithium Battery is an advantage
- Good knowledge of ground handling functions, cargo warehouse and freighter ramp handling
- Good knowledge of safety management system, cargo safety and ground safety
- Excellent knowledge of quality assurance program
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Good command of written and spoken English
About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.
How to apply
If you’re ready to join a progressive team and have a challenging and rewarding career, then apply now by uploading your CV and completing our quick application form.