Senior Cargo Sales Executive – LAX
With an extensive global network, highly-experienced staff and premium facilities, we offer a high-quality air freight service to our growing list of customers around the world.
As the business expands, we are pleased to announce an incredibly exciting opportunity to join our Cargo Sales Team in Los Angeles as a Senior Cargo Sales Executive.
- Plan and implement selling strategies within the West Coast Stations and penetrate the local market to secure new sources of revenues and surpass the revenue targets.
- Prepare a business and marketing plan in order to optimize revenue opportunities and maximize Qatar Airways (QR) presence in the market.
- Supplement sales calls made by the sales force to establish contacts and maximize Qatar Airways’ exposure to the marketplace.
- Assist customers/clients with all information related to booking/ forwarding/ delivery liaising with local Ground Handling Agents and with Head Office Cargo department to ensure satisfactory service.
- Coordinate all customer claims with the support of Cargo claims department HDQ and ensure that claims received at the station are resolved or replied to.
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 4 years of job related experience preferably within air freight industry
- Commercial acumen and ability to spot market and industry trends
- Microsoft office skills (word/PowerPoint/Excel)
- Knowledge of IATA/ TACT Regulations
You must be authorized to work lawfully in the United States. This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.