As a Senior Manager Regional Revenue, you will be responsible for the management of revenue optimization function of an assigned region for QR Group. You will manage the oversight of the strategic direction and planning of Revenue Management (RM), Pricing, and inventory actions as well as Flight Management and quality assurance through the team. You will work with the RM Management Team to provide leadership and development solutions to enhance revenue delivery and meet revenue objectives and KPIs including RASK.
You will be responsible to formulate strategy to deliver the assigned regions budget and to maximize revenue across the network. In this role, you will liaise with other regions to ensure pricing strategies are formulated using analytical methodologies and communicate consistently and clearly to all stakeholders.
- You will review and update regional group policies.
- Ensure revenue management strategies are planned, implemented, monitored and adjusted at appropriate times in the booking cycle to drive improved unit revenue performance.
- You will evaluate advance booking, forecast alerts, competitor threats and the political, economic or regulatory environment in the assigned region and understand the impact on demand and develop strategies to meet the regional passenger and revenue targets.
- You will devise and implement strategies that lead to profitability in relation to yield and volume based on point of sale, O&D flow, compartment mix as well as route level needs.
- You will be responsible to lead a team of managers and analyst ongoing activities to achieve the assigned regions budget, deliver and execute the revenue delivery operating plan for assigned region and steer the teams contribution.
- You will work closely with Sales and MPA teams to align regional plans and negotiate appropriate strategies by point of sale and traffic flows.
- You will evaluate performance and report to middle management and C-Level management concise summaries of performance and actions.
We are looking for a passionate, high energy individual, with good commercial and Revenue Management knowledge,and strong commercial focus and financial awareness/understanding.
- Experience leading a team within the Revenue Management department of an airline is a must.
- You must have good exposure to operations research, revenue management, statistical analysis and forecasting and optimization methods.
- You should have the ability to delegate work, set clear directions and manage workflows. Strong mentoring and coaching skills are also essential.
- To be successful in this role you will need to be minimum Bachelor’s Degree qualified in related disciplines, with at least 10 years of job related experience within the airline industry.
- You must be thoroughly proficient with using RM systems, and must have good exposure in deploying advanced technology solutions.
- You should also have an expert level understanding of IT related topics, and good understanding of airlines business process.
This role demands a high level of energy and intelligence. In addition you must have an outstanding communication and presentation skills