As a System Support Coordinator, you will be responsible to maintain database on Microsoft Dynamics (MSD) system used by QR Corporate Customer Care. Also, you will be responsible for assignments/re-assignments of cases which includes GCEO, Executive Management escalation, Social Media, Skytrax posts in a timely manner.
Your key accountabilities include:
Be a part of an extraordinary story
- Prioritize the assignment and registration of Social Media post(s) and escalation for higher management. Will ensure the case(s) is actioned in a timely manner.
- Update and maintain a record for GCEO-Weekly and Case Brief Report.
- Identify and register vital report received through various internal channels.
- Update and amend case detail field(s) as per email request received from the case handler.
- Respond to Onboard Medical Assistance form.
- Routine check on Missing Email(s), case and approval.
- Perform support related duty to run the department function smoothly on a daily basis. Handle a wide variety of situation(s) and task involving the administrative function of the office. Tactfully handle enquiry/and/or refer to appropriate personnel/department.
- Independently manage multiple task(s) and assigned project whilst respect the deadline and simultaneously ensur the integrity of all information and data.
- Refer routine matter to appropriate person for action and follow up to ensure completion.
- Arranges required office equipment for new and existing staff.
- Access and maintain record for Department Asset.
- Perform other department duty related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department.
- Perform other related duty, as assigned, for the purpose to ensure the efficient and effective function of the work unit.
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible.Qualifications
About Qatar Airways Group
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with minimum 3 years of job-related experience
- Certificate in Computer applications – MS office (Word, Excel, Power point, Access)
- Ability to work in a cross-culture environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Maintain confidentiality and self-discipline
- Should be motivated, responsible and focused
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
So, whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.How to Apply
If you are interested to submit your application and feel you are a good fit for this role, please complete our application form and upload your CV for our review and consideration.