Unique career opportunity at chic hotel. This fancy hotel is located in the Mall of America and also places you close to the Minneapolis airport and the Metro Transit Light Rail, ideal for exploring the Twin Cities area. Only dedicated hospitality professionals wanted for this position. Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity and apply right now!
Benefits: Meals and uniform will be offered complimentary. The hotel will accommodate the J1 upon their arrival based on their occupancy. The J1 candidate must contact the Director of HR before booking their flight to secure accommodations.
HRC international is an international training and career development company for the hospitality industry that has been providing qualified Rooms Division, Food and Beverage and Culinary talents at full service hotels since 1995.
We are in the global business of connecting the best possible employers with the best possible employees. We achieve this by establishing long-lasting relationships and never putting profits before people. In doing so, we rank among the world’s leaders in international hospitality training and career development.
Our portfolio includes well known international brands, 4 and 5 * luxury hotels and (Michelin) fine dining restaurants.
We assist you from A to Z and we make it super easy for you! Along the way we give you advise and career coaching tailored to your personal situation.
Other suggested jobs
Meet our team
- Assistant Front Office Manager wanted in the heart of Washington DC!Washington, DC, United States
- Visa Specialist (US passport holders only)Atlanta, GA, United States
- Seeking passionate cook for Michelin restaurant!Beverly Hills, CA, United States
- Program Coordinator (US passport holders only)Atlanta, GA, United States
- Front Desk Agent position offered at this 4* Nashville Hotel!Nashville, TN, United States