The Maison Chloé was founded in 1952 by Gaby Aghion, an Egyptian-born Parisienne who wanted to liberate women’s bodies from the stiffly formal fashion of the time through a luxury ready-to-wear offering.
For almost 70 years, Chloé has been inspiring femininity by designing fashion collections and accessories, crafting stories and sharing experiences. Our founder's forward-looking vision of femininity continues to inspire our long-term commitment to support the advancement of women.
Women moving forward. For a fairer future. This is our purpose guiding all we do. Today, our ultimate goal is to create beautiful products with meaningful impact for people and for the planet.
We take pride in receiving B Corp certification. As we mark this new stage, reinventing how we do business, we hope to inspire other organisations.
That’s why we are building teams who are committed to our mission. We want to share this approach within the company and with our community at large.
- Responsible for media buying
- PR agency coordination, performance monitoring and kips tracking
- Maintain press relationship
- Help to develop PR plan, executing integrated communications plan according to global guideline, budget allocated to drive brand buzz
- Assist line manager and work closely with other marketing function on campaign deployment, brand marketing initiatives and ad hoc projects
- Maintain and strengthen media relationship
- Responsible for pr tool kit preparation and qualitative media pitch
- E-pr database maintenance and regular news seeding on digital accounts
- PR event planning, coordination and execution, celebrity, interview, press management and etc.
- Support in-store activities where relevant
- Assist in maintaining local VIP and talent pool, build and maintain good relationship with them, take charge of seeding, dressing opportunity and gift management
- Reporting and proposal with any initiative
- Aware of competitor activities and functions
Reporting / Agency Management/ PR Budget Management
- Ensure PR goals achievement and provide the relevant reports (regular & ad hoc) including campaign, event, etc.
- Share highlighted PR exposures on monthly basis and event/campaign basis with local Marketing & Commercial team.
- Proactively drive sharing of brand communication content and maintain a close exchange of communications with HQ counterparts.
- Develop and maintain effective business relations with third party partners: PR agency, production agency, artists, photographers, suppliers.
- Work with line manager to plan, manage and execute allocated PR budge to ensure efficient usage
- Full management of PR agency to ensure highest level of work delivered towards Maison
- Lead the planning and execution of media activity, press conference and selected sponsorship programs to support on all commercial events in terms of brand messaging and content to ensure maximum PR coverage
- Timely prepare related event reports
- Support line manager to do local social campaign development and implementation
- Oversee brand local social accounts daily operation and performance
- Stay up to date with latest social trends/ technology in social, design and applications
- Degree in Communication, PR, Marketing or related disciplines
- 5 years or above experience in PR position, preferably working in luxury retail industry
- Strong connections with local media
- Good at multi-tasking and strive for excellence
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Detail-minded individual, excellent team player who is able to work under high pressure
- Approachable, sociable, energetic and outgoing
- Excellent spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint