Relevant, masculine and British. Since 1893, Alfred Dunhill has been engineering unique and stylish luxuries for men. We seek people who have commitment and drive with a strong commercial focus, and will thrive in a creative environment that encourages innovative thinking.
At Dunhill North America, We are proud to employ talent from many different backgrounds, experiences, and identities. We believe that when diversity and inclusion are fully embraced and empowered, creativity and knowledge emerge to deliver excellence. We continue to work towards creating a workforce that represents the diversity of our clients and our communities.
BOUTIQUE MANAGER - DUNHILL, HUDSON YARDS
Your role is to ensure the boutique’s daily operations and services are run effectively. This includes ensuring all sales opportunities are maximised and operating costs are managed to drive profitability across the store while delivering superb, industry-leading customer service
Sales, KPIs & Business acumen:
- Drive productivity and profitability across the store by analysing, conversion rates, sales, UPT, ATV, customer data capture, in order to identify deficiencies and opportunities
- Being commercially aware and responsive to sales trends. Developing business initiatives to ensure sales opportunities are maximised and store objectives are exceeded
- Utilize the available marketing tools (CRM) to maximise brand loyalty in order to drive sales
- Maximize sales and profit by analysing performance through utilization of commercial tools and KPI’s
- Define, communicate, and monitor sales targets and service levels for boutique team. Coach and develop team to ensure targets are consistently exceeded
- Create a client centric culture within the Store.
- Lead by example in demonstrating client is the main focus at all times. To set a standard that exceeds the benchmark for customer service within the luxury retail industry
- Ensure store deployment is focused on meeting client traffic and operational demands
- To ensure team are fully knowledgeable with the history of Alfred Dunhill and use this information when communicating with clients to respond to client needs in order to excel in service standards
- To deal with client complaints efficiently and effectively
- Ensure efficient after sales service is maintained
- Ensure store is driving operational efficiencies both front and back of house
- Ensure adherence at all times to Alfred Dunhill retail operating and security procedures
- Manage all stock control and delivery procedures in the store and keep shrinkage level below target
- Increase store profitability through the management of store expenditure and controllable costs
- Ensure seamless execution of dunhill experience and visual standards
- Responsible for the Stores Health & Safety. Ensuring compliancy with
- all dunhill policies & practices
- Cascade company communication to all members of the store team and lead by example when embracing brand messages
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with internal dunhill and Richemont departments. Feeding back information on issues as appropriate (product, quality, stock levels, clients purchasing patterns etc)
- Engage the team through strong leadership, setting objectives and ensuring everyone is clear about the results they need to deliver
- Manage all recruitment for the boutique
- Manage, coach and develop all staff and management employees in order they reach their potential and achieve performance standards
- Develop trust and loyalty through fair and consistent management of the team
- Identify and resolve all employee issue in professional manner, partnership the HR Team and in accordance with dunhill polices and procedures.
DECISION MAKING & AUTHORITY LEVELS
The job holder is responsible for decisions relating to the ongoing operation of the retail element and is fully accountable for the customer service levels, sales performance and management of brand identity within the Hudson Yard store.
The job holder reports directly to the Western Region Retail Manager located in London
Education & Qualifications:
- High school diploma required and BA preferred. Minimum of 5 years’ experience in retail management and sales
- Well rounded background in retailing luxury goods and delivering exceptional customer service
- Retail management experience within luxury retail environment
- Experience of analysing reports and converting analysis to tangible action plans
- Must have strong leadership skills and demonstrate a strong leadership background
- A strong leader with a professional and exemplary attitude to work, who is able to bring out the best in his/her teams to deliver outstanding results.
- Comfortable with using a range of systems/processes in order to achieve results
- Self-motivated, calm under pressure, self-starter, organised, assertive, and determined to succeed.
- An active interest in luxury lifestyle,
- Excellent rapport building skills.
A strong understanding of luxury products including, menswear, leather, writing instruments, and jewellery. Team building and management skills. Numerate with an attention to detail and able to deliver high standards in all locations.
Word, Excel, PowerPoint and email skills essential.
Other suggested jobs
USEH International Inc
The St. Regis Washington D.C.