Founded in 1906 as a manufacturer of writing instruments, MONTBLANC today creates exclusive products including watches, jewelry, writing instruments and leather goods which reflect our high demands with respect to culture, quality, design, tradition and craftsmanship. With more than 25 subsidiaries and 600 boutiques MONTBLANC is present all over the world.“While our precious writing instruments record the moments of your life,our equally exquisite watches aid you in keeping track of them”Montblanc – Client Marketing Executive (Permanent Full-Time)HOW WILL YOU MAKE AN IMPACT?Responsible for leading and developing the strategy that supports in driving sales, loyalty and client growth. Aspire to deliver a consistent, elevated customer experience, crafting authentic and important client interactions. This individual will lead key projects that directly impact our retail teams days to day activity and our clients’ experiences with the Maison. They will partner cross functionally to define and improve the strategy and support the execution via capabilities, data & insights, training, and communications. This individual must bring a relationship-based approach, strong communication and problem-solving skills. A balanced leadership / partnership style as well as results oriented, agile and hands on approach. The individual will be able to coach on a one-to-one basis in order navigate personal blocks and elevate the clientelling mindset of team.
Business & Client Development:
- Work closely with retail and boutique teams to drive data capture, and continuously strive to grow the database and improve data quality and achieve global KPI’s on a strategic and operational level
- Support the team leverage client loyalty (walk in data collection, new high potential clients, offering an extra-mile service)
- Develop further a clienteling mindset: challenge the importance, support and train Boutique teams on all CRM applications and software and the quality of the database
- Create specific campaigns and outreach programs to support each of the boutiques needs
- Support in developing new client acquisition via strategic brand partnerships and initiatives
- Analyze the database by segment, nationality, product purchase, etc.
- Prepare and analyse the weekly, monthly, quarterly CRM KPIs reporting, aligning with other retail KPI’s to build collaborative strategies
- Deliver weekly and monthly reporting, ensuring all metrics are regularly monitored, adapting strategy as required. Experience in Google Analytics highly desired
- Regular competitor and market trend analysis
- Assist with database and KPIs reporting
- Assist with CRM budgets: raising POs, managing invoice processes and reconciliation.
Client Treatment & Events:
- Work with wider Marketing team to enrich marketing activation plan, creating a CRM plan within each campaign theme
- Plan boutique events and manage invitations for clients
- Manage omni-channel and GWP operations
- Essential Moment & Montblanc Haus Visits: propose the clients to attend brand events and coordinate logistics
- Track ROIs and manage budget
HOW DO WE KEEP YOU SMILING?
- Responsible for the UK & Ireland email calendar and working closely with e-commerce to ensure omnichannel messages are met to support retail network
- Manage the automation of the Client Journey throughout the year and improve performance with HQ based on results
- Plan, create and ensure rollout of eDM for franchise boutique
- In charge of copy creation for all communications to clients
As a significant member of the Montblanc community, you are also part of a much bigger family at Richemont.
We strongly believe in internal development, mobility and offering various opportunities to enhance both your personal and professional development.YOUR JOURNEY WITH US:
We aim to provide a valuable recruitment process, allowing you to gain exposure to some key decision makers and influencing individuals:1st Stage – After your application has been selected, our recruitment team will reach out to you within 2 weeks2nd Stage – Interview with the Head of Brand Communications for Montblanc 3rd Stage – Interview with the Brand Director & HR Manager for MontblancLEARN MORE ABOUT LIFE AT RICHEMONT AND MONTBLANC BELOW:https://www.linkedin.com/company/richemont/ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtcz344eqsWvggwOnq-yljg https://www.youtube.com/user/montblanc