Corporate Communications Project Coordinator Cartier International
About the job
L’histoire de Cartier repose sur l'audace et la passion. Nous avons adopté un esprit pionnier et audacieux qui continue d’inspirer nos équipes, tous métiers confondus, de nos boutiques à nos ateliers et nos sièges sociaux depuis plus de 170 ans. Nous comptons plus de 8500 collaborateurs de 90 nationalités différentes qui partagent un esprit indépendant et un engagement envers l’excellence, et qui ont pour ambition d’enrichir en permanence l’héritage de la maison en repoussant les limites de la créativité.
JOB TITLE Corporate Communications Project Coordinator
REPORTING TO REPORTING TO Corporate Communications Senior Project Manager, Alix de Izaguirre
LOCATION Paris, France
Cartier Corporate Communications is recruiting a Temporary Project Coordinator position to support the team in its mission to demonstrate Cartier’s role as a corporate citizen contributing to the support of Arts & Culture.
We are looking for a motivated professional to help increase the Maison’s corporate influence to support contemporary creation and talents, and to support the implementation of the 360-communication strategy around the Maison’s commitment to support artistic and cultural initiatives.
The Project Manager is a member of Cartier's Corporate Communication Departement at the HQ in Paris, France.
In collaboration with the Creative Communication teams, the teams of Artistic & Culture development, the teams of Fondation Cartier pour l’art contemporain and the local Cartier subsidiaries, the Project Coordinator will provide support on:
- Support to the creation, development and organisation of the corporate communications program on the Maison’s support to artistic and cultural initiatives, and its support to the preservation of Cartier’s heritage, in coordination with the teams of International Events and Creative Communication, throughout the following projects :
- International Film Festival in Venice (September):
- Organisation of 4 master classes in coordination with the teams of Cartier Italy and Biennale : coordination of logistics with the local agency, invitations management, follow up on the content distribution etc.)
- Recording of a classical music concert for the TV brodcast channel Mezzo and coordination with the teams of Mezzo to organize the broadcasting
- Upstream coordination of an international group of art & culture editors, as well as on site management of that group, in coordination with Cartier subsidiaries
- Development of dedicated communication tools and distribution among Cartier subsidiaries
- Open Doors at the Cartier Institut de Joaillerie (September):
- Providing the file for the Ministère de la Culture
- Follow up on the content creation (invitation, teaser, registration site, exhibition)
- Coordination support to internal teams : Brand Content, HR, Internal Comms, Cartier France, Clients team)
- Follow up on the communication activations during the pre-opening phase
- RSVP and registration follow up
- Métiers d’Art dinner in the context of the reopening of the boutique 13 rue de la Paix :
- Definition of the run of the show, guests experience and sitting plan in coordination with the Events team
- Follow up on RSVPs from craftsmen and Maîtres d’Art, corporate press, institutional partners
- Support of Communication and PR teams in Cartier subsidiaries to :
- Help them develop a local corporate communication program in regards to the Maison’s support to art and culture and the preservation of its heritage and crafstmanship,
- Facilitate their participation in international events organised by Cartier International by helping them consolidate their guest lists, liaise with logistical partners, have access to communication and promotion material before and after the event.
Concrete projects include:
- Fondation Cartier pour l’art contemporain: coordination of international press invitations to the vernissages and openings.
- Music projects : coordination of international press and personalities from the artistic and cultural invitations to concerts and screenings, etc.
- Support to the conception of communication tools (writing of message platform, press releases, management of translation, follow on assets of production with the Corporate Brand Content, etc.).
- Support to the management of the Corporate Communications & PR agency
- Support in the management and maintenance of Cartier’s institutional network (sending of invitations, catalogues, books, program updates etc.) :
- Institutional partners (Ministère de la Culture, cities, private and public cultural institutions, NGOs, committees, etc.)
- Artists and Talents
- Corporate press
- Monitoring on cultural and artistic initiatives led by competing luxury brands
- Administrative support (budget follow up, creation of suppliers account, etc.)
- Interest and knowledge in Art & Culture
- Excellent written (notes, creative presentations) and verbal communication skills
- Experience with project management
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and with precision
- Curious, open-minded, and well organized
- Fluent in English & French
- Department: Content & Communication