Richemont owns some of the world’s leading luxury goods Maisons, with particular strengths in jewellery, fine watches and premium accessories. Each Maison represents a proud tradition of style, quality and craftsmanship and Richemont seeks to preserve the heritage and identity of each of its Maisons. At the same time, we are committed to innovation and designing new products which are in keeping with our Maisons’ values, through a process of continuous creativity.
The HR Coordinator Temporary will play a critical role on several HR digital initiatives as well as in supporting the HR Operations team on administrative tasks
Note: This is a 3-month temporary Assignment and NOT remote
- Project Administration, Communication, and Training:
o Ability to track and execute administrative project tasks across multiple HR Digital projects
o Partner with project team and local HR to ensure project communication is clear and executed
o Coordination and support for local training on new digital initiative’s
- HR Administration: Responsible for employee file organization, filing, auditing, and tracking. General filing and administrative support as needed.
- HR Data Entry: Responsible for HR data entry across RNA as it applies across the employee lifecycle; including but not limited to new hires, transfers, promotions, terminations, position management, etc.
- Requires understanding of position management, master data, and systems governance.
- This position will partner with HR Operations & Analytics team, IT, HRBPs, and Finance to ensure SAP HR data/data structure is accurate/includes all stakeholder requirements. Requires ability to identify areas of opportunity and provide resolutions.
- Onboarding/Internal Mobility/Offboarding: Responsible for employee letter generation, employee welcome communication, background checks, onboarding app, personnel folders, I9s, equipment set-up/maintenance, and severance agreements.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field of Human Resources or Administration preferred
- 1-2 Years of experience in either Administration or Human Resources
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Capacity to manage several projects simultaneously
- Ability to identify areas of opportunity and provide resolutions.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus
- Systems/data oriented - ability to work with and analyze data
- Ability to use a computer and type for extended periods of time
- Ability to sit at a desk for extended periods of time during shifts
- Ability to lift up to 15 lbs.