The story of Cartier is founded on audacity and passion. For more than 170 years we have embraced a bold, pioneering spirit that continues to inspire our teams across all Métiers from our boutiques to our workshops and corporate offices. Our 8,500+ colleagues of 90 nationalities are united by a shared independent spirit and commitment to excellence, striving to continuously enrich our Maison’s heritage by pushing the boundaries of creativity. MISSION
As a close partner to the Boutique Managers and the boutique team, the Operations Coordinator actively participate to the success of the boutique, strengthening and organizing the operations.
The Operations coordinator execute operations adapting to client journey (offline / online) & new logistic flows.
Your strong admin experience allows you to lead the operational and administrative topics, enhancing boutique performance.
As a key partner, you oversee all operational activities of the boutique, back office and administration.HOW WILL YOU MAKE AN IMPACT?
HOW WILL YOU EXPERIENCE SUCCESS WITH US?
- Well-known as an excellent organizer, you guarantee the good application of all boutique procedures (Sales & Finance, Security & Safety), execute paper-work activities and support team with payments andtax /returns operations
- We count on you to actively propose new ways of working, filing, monitoring, auditing all procedures to optimize efficiency and thoroughness.
- To ensure the optimal model stock at all time, you ensure in collaboration with the stock administrator an efficient daily stock management and are responsible for all inventories related to finished goods, non-finished goods and customer service.
- You act as the main point of contact for repair center and workshop, working closely with our customer service team.
- You assist and support the management with various assignments (boutique projects, boutique opening / closing) and promote new ideas to improve the flows of operations.
- You have min. 3 years of experience in retail operations or stock operations, ideally in luxury environment.
- Result-oriented, you have excellent analytical skills and understanding of retail productivity levers and have great organizational skills.
- You love working in a demanding environment, and speak fluently Danish and English.