Jaeger-LeCoultre since its creation, Jaeger-LeCoultre has made precision an art form in its own right, balancing skills and artistry with sophistication and aesthetic finesse. In keeping with the inventive spirit initiated in 1833 by its founder Antoine LeCoultre, the artisans of the Manufacture create collections which have been at the forefront of fine watchmaking: Reverso, Master, Jaeger-LeCoultre Polaris, Rendez-Vous and Atmos – this rich legacy built by the Grande Maison over centuries serves as a constant source of inspiration in ever so pushing the boundaries through unprecedented timepieces.
REPORTING TO Commercial Director
Richemont owns several of the world's leading companies in the field of luxury goods, with particular strengths in jewellery, luxury watches and writing instruments.
Our Maisons encompass several of the most prestigious names in the luxury industry including Cartier, Van Cleef & Arpels, Piaget, Vacheron Constantin, Jaeger-LeCoultre, IWC, Panerai and Montblanc.
Achieve, Develop and Manage the Jaeger-LeCoultre brand Retail network and performances
KEY RESULT AREAS AND MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Retail Strategies
• Develop retail networking strategies to achieve retail target in terms of qualitative and quantitative aspects
• Implement area strategies to ensure annual business objectives are met.
2. Achieve the JLC China boutiques P&L objectives
• Define with China MD and Commercial Director sales objectives and key elements of P&L (salaries, expenses,…)
• Monitor daily boutiques performance and follow-up of sales and reporting to Commercial Director: analyse and evaluate product sales results, collect and provide qualitative feedbacks.
• Monthly follow-up of P&L performance (analysis, action plan…)
• Control discount to clients (Brand strategy, action plans)
• To lead and drive the optimization of commission and incentive scheme to motivate and drive the team.
3. Boutique Management: provide the prestige environment and level of service
• Ensure boutiques operation management according to Jaeger-LeCoultre standards.
• Ensure boutique image aligned with Jaeger-LeCoultre standards in collaboration with VM functions
• Standardize boutique service/ after sale service criterion and procedure to improve customers’ experience and satisfaction
• Monitor service level through Mystery Shopping Survey, develop and implement action plan in collaboration with training function
• Coordinate with CRM team, ensure the implementation of CRM activities and strategy in boutiques: customer retention and upgrade, new VIP recruitment, CDB collection etc.
• Build & maintain good relations with local landlords or department stores management to increase visibility & sales.
4. Team Management: manage the managers, train and animate the sales team
• Select and recruit staff according to Jaeger-LeCoultre standard.
• Communicate the Maison’s objectives and vision with boutique managers / staffs
• Animate team performances: set clear roles and responsibilities, set appropriate objectives and KPIs, control their fulfilment, ensure regular and appropriate feedback
• Provide training, coaching & feedback for boutique staffs’ career development
• Retain people by motivating team to gain job satisfaction
• Bachelor degree or above
• Retail background in luxury with floor experience, and Western/European exposure preferred
• Fluency in Mandarin & English is a must
• Strong negotiation skills, people management, BD methods, multi-channel experience, financial and analytics acumen.