The story of Cartier is founded on audacity and passion. For more than 170 years we have embraced a bold, pioneering spirit that continues to inspire our teams across all Métiers from our boutiques to our workshops and corporate offices. Our 8,500+ colleagues of 90 nationalities are united by a shared independent spirit and commitment to excellence, striving to continuously enrich our Maison’s heritage by pushing the boundaries of creativity. Cartier – Sales Associate, Bond Street - FTC How will you make an impact?
How will you experience success with us?
- You will ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales and after sales service skills
- You will drive sales and act as a role model, constantly nurturing relationships with clients to generate sales leads while building sincere and durable relationships
- You will uphold the highest boutique operations standards, including stock, VM and aftersales procedure
- You will participate to off-site events and clientelling activities
How do we keep you smiling?
- You will have experience in Fine Jewellery/Wacthes
- You will be able to demonstrate your ability to develop a number of high networth clients and VIP clients
- You will have a solid knowledge and passion for gemstones and High Jewellery
- You will have excellent interpersonal competences in order to develop a network of loyal clients
- You will be meticulous, highly client focused and organized
- You will have excellent written and spoken communication skills
You will based in our esquisite Cartier Selfridges boutique. You will collaborate with experienced and inspiring colleagues. You will have the opportunity to make the most of your fine jewellery knowledge by presenting our iconic Cartier creations to each client. You will be rewarded by a successful and long term career in Cartier. Your journey with us:
Interview with the Hiring Manager
Interview with the HR Manager Learn More about life at Richemont and Cartier:
#revealtheexceptional #richemont #cartier