Founded in Florence in 1860 as a workshop, shop and subsequently school of watch-making, for many decades Panerai supplied the Italian Navy and its specialist diving corps in particular with precision instruments. The designs developed by Panerai in that time, including the Luminor and Radiomir, were covered by the Military Secrets Act for many years and were launched on the international market only after the brand was acquired by the Richemont Group in 1997.
Today Panerai develops and crafts its movements and watches at its Neuchâtel manufacture. The latter are a seamless melding of Italian design flair and history with Swiss horological expertise. Panerai watches are sold across the world through an exclusive network of distributors and Panerai boutiques.Panerai – Sales Associate, New Bond Street(12 month FTC - Full Time)HOW WILL YOU MAKE AN IMPACT?
As an ambassador for Panerai’s flagship boutique, you are responsible for welcoming clients, introducing them to the heritage of our Maison and ultimately ensuring an exceptional customer experience whilst achieving sales targets. SALES
BRAND & PRODUCTS KNOWLEDGE
- Consistently achieve or exceed monthly and yearly turnover and KPI’s targets set by Boutique Manager
- Support in achieving or exceeding Boutique overall target
- Attend all briefings and actively participate to the development of the Boutique performance
- Welcome and handle customers’ requests, lead and manage all steps of the sale following Panerai Selling Ceremony
- Identify high-potential sales lead, perform targeted and diligent follow up to generate product selling opportunities
- Promote and sell products by identifying customers’ needs and suggest merchandise to meet their needs
BOUTIQUE OPERATIONS & MAINTENANCE
- Know Panerai products and their availabilities, brand’s DNA and history and is able to share this knowledge with his/her customers
- Develop a good understanding of competition and luxury industry through self-learning and trainings
- Attend and participate actively to all brand’s training sessions
- Understand and comply with all policies and procedures established by the company (security, inventory, products delivery…)
- Participate in maintaining excellent boutique appearance in accordance with exterior and interior boutique environment guidelines (grooming, visual merchandising…)
HOW WILL YOU EXPERIENCE SUCCESS WITH US?
- Contribute to the development of Boutique database by consistently and accurately capturing prospects/customers data for follow up and relationship building, meet individual KPI’s targets
- Develop and manage his/her client portfolio by cultivating new and existing relationships through exceptional service and other Panerai CRM initiatives
- Applies CRM relational strategy as per Headquarters’ guidelines
- Assist Boutique Manager in developing CRM action plans, and participate to boutique or off-site events
You will play an essential part in the smooth running of our boutique and seamless customer journey. With this responsibility in mind, you will need to have an authentic approach with clients and demonstrate strong communication skills. An interest in High End Watches would be highly beneficial for this role.
We are looking for individuals who are naturally proactive and take initiative. Often our boutiques are extremely busy environments, so having the ability to remain calm under pressure is key.
We are seeking candidates with strong communication skills and an excellent understanding of the English language. It would be advantageous for candidates to have an additional language in order to support Panerai’s internationally diverse customer base. The existing team would welcome a co-operative colleague, who contributes in all daily operations and additional projects.HOW DO WE KEEP YOU SMILING?
As a significant member of the Panerai’s community, you are also part of a much bigger family at Richemont.
We strongly believe in internal development, mobility and offering various opportunities to enhance both your personal and professional development.YOUR JOURNEY WITH US:
We aim to provide a valuable recruitment process, allowing you to gain exposure to some key decision makers and influencing individuals:1st Stage – After your application has been selected, our recruitment team will reach out to you within 2 weeks to conduct an introductory call2nd Stage – Interview with the Boutique Manager3rd Stage – Interview with the Brand ManagerLEARN MORE ABOUT LIFE AT RICHEMONT AND PANERAI BELOW:https://www.linkedin.com/company/richemont/ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtcz344eqsWvggwOnq-yljg https://www.youtube.com/user/paneraiofficial