Relevant, masculine and British. Since 1893, Alfred Dunhill has been engineering unique and stylish luxuries for men. We seek people who have commitment and drive with a strong commercial focus, and will thrive in a creative environment that encourages innovative thinking.“dunhill’s innovative and design-driven heritage is a unique platform to build upon,by creating purposeful products with an aesthetic that is classic yet relevant today”dunhill - Senior Ecommerce Manager(12 month Fixed Term Contract)HOW WILL YOU MAKE AN IMPACT?
The Senior E-Commerce Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day operations and trading of dunhill.com, taking ownership of driving online conversion and digital excellence across global websites. Devising and actioning the commercial strategy with internal and external stakeholders to meet commercial targets. Key responsibilities:
HOW WILL YOU EXPERIENCE SUCCESS WITH US?
- Define annual forecasts, phasing and strategy for OFS.
- Accountable for day-to-day trading on dunhill.com, ensuring commercial targets are met and exceeded where possible.
- Work closely with regional site managers to drive global trade and reporting.
- Oversee the operational requirements of the ecommerce function.
- Take ownership of all on site activity, utilising team to optimise all ecommerce areas to drive sales.
- Actively provide website sales and performance reporting; producing daily, weekly and monthly reports, analysis and actions.
- Devising the commercial calendar for the global .com.
- Define and manage the ecommerce budget.
- Working with the Digital Acquisition and Customer Insights teams to drive online sales growth, maximising traffic and conversion from budget allocation to landing page optimisation.
- Manage SEO channel and agency to dive awareness, traffic and conversion.
- Identify and support new ecommerce streams across social and 3rd party sites partnering with wholesale and local commercial and marketing teams.
- Lead on-site development and CRO activities to improve site conversion and customer journeys utilising UX improvements, A/B testing opportunities and analytics tools.
- Manage the relationship with YNAP, reviewing services, ways of working and commercial strategy.
- Manage the 3rd party relationships that support the website identifying and driving different strategies to improve conversion.
- Oversee the Ecommerce Merchandiser on the seasonal buy & overall site assortment to ensure product assortment supports website and trading calendar requirements.
- Manage Digital Content Specialist, ensuring input into imagery, content and campaign briefs using data and competitor analysis to ensure digital needs are met.
- Constantly develop and optimise page function and operational flows within the wider business.
- Work closely and cross departmentally within the business, across Richemont Maisons and also with external partners.
HOW DO WE KEEP YOU SMILING?
- Comparable experience within a similar role
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Strong system management skills
- Excellent knowledge Excel
- Understanding of website management tools
- Experience of working in luxury and/or fashion industry a plus
- Strong interest in ecommerce and digital
- Results driven and dynamic
As a significant member of the dunhill community, you are also part of a much bigger family at Richemont.
We strongly believe in internal development, mobility and offering various opportunities to enhance both your personal and professional development.YOUR JOURNEY WITH US:
We aim to provide a valuable recruitment process, allowing you to gain exposure to some key decision makers and influencing individuals:1st Stage – After your application has been selected, our recruitment team will reach out to you within 2 weeks to conduct an introductory call 2nd Stage – Interview with the Senior Ecommerce Manager for dunhill3rd Stage – Practical task and presentation to the Chief Digital Officer for dunhillLEARN MORE ABOUT LIFE AT RICHEMONT BELOW:https://www.linkedin.com/company/richemont/ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtcz344eqsWvggwOnq-yljg https://www.youtube.com/user/alfreddunhill/featured