The purpose of the position is to play a key role between Supply Demand team, Retail and Logistics Teams to guarantee that Retail stock is in the right quantities, at the right boutique at the right time.
Working in close relationship with the boutiques of respective region, the Stock Executive analyses cities and boutiques strengths, collect qualitative feedback in order to maximize sales potential.
In addition, the Stock Executive is responsible to monitor & control Btq stock movements and inventory accuracy, manage and implement Btq operations process to meet all compliance requirements.
- Key responsibility 1 – Evaluate BTQ Stock Needs and execute stock arrangements
- Analyze BTQ sales performance, potential, stock needs to arrange stock rebalancing & allocation to help maximize sales.
- Review BTQ/shopping mall event, competitors’ stock/activities with Retail Team, photo-shooting needs, Staff Sales/Purchase… to identify specific stock needs.
- Actively prepare sales peak seasons with appropriate stock plan and anticipated schedule to guarantee smooth operations at boutique side.
- Execute allocation / rebalancing plan / return to DC. Liaise with Logistics for transportation arrangements.
- Key responsibility 2 – Plan BTQ opening/closure/renovation
- Liaise and align with Retail team the whole schedule for stock management and update/communicate whenever appropriate to concerned parties.
- Coordinate with Supply Demand team for stock reservation quantities and MDS (de)activation.
- Key responsibility 3 –Manage communication, boutiques’ inquiries, requests and firm orders
- Proactively communicate stock situation and information to BTQs
- Provide training to Stock Controller whenever necessary
- Timely record all BTQ product inquiries & firm orders for all categories and make sure to provide answers within an acceptable timeframe.
- Key responsibility 4 – Monitor Compliance execution, stock quality and Certificates/Packaging management, stock accuracy, supervise internal Audit& Stock take
- Following the guidelines defined by BD Team, monitor product compliance execution at Btq level, incl. labels updates, certificate checking (CMA, GIA), price updates, watch sticker expiry date, CITES, hallmarks engraving and other related compliance issues. Follow up with CS for some compliance requirements.
- Collaborate with Btq Stock Controllers to closely manage certificates and packaging (including component kit). Timely inform boutiques of any change in cross-packaging.
- Handle and supervise the workflow for different nature of repair and defective claims. Follow up with Logistic team to complete within reasonable time frame.
- Regularly review Btq issues & process and propose solution or new workflow.
- Support auditing and stock take by actively helping boutiques to prepare (check-list, labels reprinting if needed…). Follow up on stock take results and take timely action if there is any discrepancy.
- 5years experience in retail/FMCG industry
- Allocation, distribution experience preferred
- SAP knowledge is needed
- Strong logical thinking, analytical ability and sensitive to data
- Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, business oriented, self-motivated, flexible and adaptable in changing environment
- Strong coordination and communication skill with internal / external dept
- Collaborative and respectful team player
- Headcount supervised: 0
- Strong functional line of reporting with: Assistant Sales Operation Manager
- Work closely with Supply Demand team, Regional Retail team, BTQs, Business Development
- Regular communication with Finance team, Logistics team, External BTQs, Compliance
Other suggested jobs
USEH International Inc
The St. Regis Washington D.C.
Interested in this opportunity?