The Jewelry Supply & Demand planner is responsible for the definition and implementation of the supply strategy to ensure optimum stock level in all distribution channel (Retail/ Wholesale/ Online).
His/her analysis skills help to understand requirement and to make him a strong contributor to business growth.
Key responsibility 1: Demand Planning
- On range items: build, monitor and challenge forecast accuracy in collaboration with Product team
- On novelties: Sales follow up post launch, feedback loops with all stakeholders. Initial strategy fine-tuning based on actual performance
- Maintain the system accordingly
Key responsibility 2: Assortment
- Size and engineer assortment for our doors (Retail, Wholesale, Ecommerce) when needed
- Ensure the consistency at model and metric level
- Monitor assortment fulfilment, anticipate potential shortages, communicate appropriately to concerned parties, and discuss prioritization or extra allocations with HQ.
- Maintain and adjust the MDS in system to ensure the accuracy and proper order generation and stock replenishment.
Key responsibility 3: Supply Planning
- Analyse the current stock situation and alert for the risk of shortage
- Evaluate DRP orders vs. stock & sales forecast quarterly. Rectify any discrepancies to ensure replenishment plan accuracy.
- Define the stock policy by considering the sales trend, logistics leadtime and replenishment constraint
- Define monthly stock allocation plan Retail, E-commerce and Wholesale. Manage the reallocation between according to stock situation and sales performance.
- Plan and reserve the stock for new openings and manage the stock from closures.
- Track novelty launch delivery and evaluate the performance for necessary actions.
- Monitor firm order delivery and prioritize the allocation to serve the request.
- Monitor delivery from HQ and stock reception at DC in collaboration with Logistics to ensure smooth sales replenishment.
- Monitor “Set for You” orders to reach boutiques within the due date and system administrative management. Track inbound shipments in close relationship with Logistics and adjust the lead-time for China specific holidays (National day & CNY) to reflect the proper order due date in system.
Key responsibility 4: Novelties management
- Size the sales potential and define the strategy (network/VM display/event support) in collaboration with Product Team
- Elaborate a launch plan with defined launch quantities and assortment according to the sales, display needs and Maison’s strategy
- Monitor the delivery and stock reception of novelties to ensure a proper launch on time
- Follow up the stock replenishment and sales trend after launch, take proper actions with HQ to maintain healthy stock level and maximize the sales
Key responsibility 5: Reporting & Projects
- Ensure the control of our processes though various analyses and reporting (Sales, Stock, market trends, etc.)
- Propose and coordinate Supply Project and trouble solutions related to this scope
- Master degree in Supply Chain related field
- At least 2 year of experience in Supply Chain related functions with handling of a wide SKU base and network in retail industry, luxury field is a plus.
- Self-motivated, quick learner, positive attitude, ability to plan and prioritize and able to work under pressure
- Agile and able to work at a fast pace in a changing environment
- Strong category planning and forecasting experience
- High level of curiosity and ability to think out of the box
- Good communication and collaboration with cross-functions
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Essential analytical & numerical skills with commercial awareness
- Computer literacy and excellent in Excel.
- SAP knowledge a plus
- Headcount supervised 0
- Strong functional line of reporting with Supply Chain Manager.
- Work closely with Supply Chain team members, Head Quarter, Commercial, Product Marketing/Communication team, PR and Logistics