We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic guest focused Front Office professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
As a Bell Captain you are responsible to provide professional and customer focused service to our guests, ensuring their stay will become a memorable experience and your role will include key responsibilities such as:
• Maintain a good working relationship with all Front Office employees and ensure guests are greeted upon arrival in a professional and friendly manner and offer assistance at all times
• Maintain a good working relationship with all Bellboys
• Maintain an awareness of guest profiles through the Opera guest profile system
• Supervise the activities of the Bellboys, ensuring that the guest luggage is carried from arrival point to room and from room to departure point on checkout
• Handle all messages, mails and packages for guest and employees, ensuring they are delivered at the appropriate time and stored if necessary in a systematic and efficient way
• Establish and control the duty roster in accordance with business needs
• Maintain an up to date knowledge of the hotel services and communicate this to subordinates so they can supply information and respond to guest queries
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should ideally have a diploma / degree in hospitality or a vocational training within the Front Office Department of a hotel. Good English communication skills along with strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities are essentials. Computer literate and previous experiences with Opera are an advantage.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be customer driven with an extremely proactive and ‘switched on’ personality and an outgoing and approachable character. You are passionate and with a pleasant and positive attitude, while possessing following additional competencies:
Understanding the Job