The Executive Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support to the Area Vice President and the Executive Committee Members. Under the general guidance of the Area Vice President, the ideal candidate will be responsible for providing a wide range of complex and confidential administrative and clerical support duties. In addition, this position will support the Sales + Marketing team with the organization of the sales, marketing, branding, and general administrative support.
DUTIES & FUNCTIONS
- Work closely with Area Vice President, Director of Sales & Marketing and Executive Committee Members on daily operations and planning of upcoming projects.
- Manage sensitive matters with a high level of confidentiality and discretion especially decisions directly affecting the operations of our hotels.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced environment; performs additional duties as assigned by executives.
- Excellent communication and time management skills; proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Prepare Word, Excel, PowerPoint presentations, agendas, reports, special projects and other documents in support of objectives for the organization.
- Arrange travel and accommodations for executives. Prepare expense reports.
- Screen incoming telephone calls; take and deliver accurate messages; respond to requests by gathering and providing information and referring non-routine calls to the appropriate staff.
- Draft and prepare correspondence for internal announcements, board meetings, and organizations that the executive is involved with
- Manage the Executive's contacts
- Assist in preparing and managing presentations and decks.
- Use discretion, confidentiality, and good judgment to handle executive matters.
- Represent the company and the Executive Team in a positive light through great follow-through skills and sound judgment.
- Assist in the scheduling and posting of branded social media accounts
- Support in the management of The Collection Blog, including coordinating the blog calendar and content for blog posts
- Update all content for sbe mobile app through backend CMS
- Support in influencer and blogger outreach and execution of influencer campaign.
- Update SCMC and Event Calendar with tentative and definite business
- Special Event Orders-distribute Information to Operations Team including floor plan
- Attend weekly meetings/conference calls with operation management and sales team to review upcoming events for the week and attend pre-shift with the staff on nights of events
- Participate in sales training as directed by Director of Sales & Marketing
- Any other reasonable duties as assigned by the supervisor or manager.
- We recognize we are in the hospitality industry and that may require us to provide lateral service. We will on occasion call for each individual in the team to on a routine basis perform various related tasks as needed in the spirit of providing exceptional guest service.
- Handle community outreach, business development and full-service event production for the company.
- Develop relationship with local industry
- Become involved in outside organizations directly related to industry
- Achieves monthly sales goals - Attend local trade shows, participate in sales blitzes and other off-site sales efforts
- Maintains Company Standards while booking Special Events / Administration
- Handle initial inquires in a timely manner - Send information packets, letter writing, email and menu / events proposals to client.
Other suggested jobs
USEH International Inc
The St. Regis Washington D.C.
Welkin and Meraki
Le Pain Quotidien
- Full Time - Public Bartender - Altitude Pool, SLS BrickellMiami, FL, United States
- Full Time PM Shift -- Host Person - Fi'lia Italian Restaurant, SLS Brickell HotelMiami, FL, United States
- Overnight Front Desk Supervisor, Hyde MidtownMiami, FL, United States
- Overnight Front Desk Agent - PT, Hyde Midtown MiamiMiami, FL, United States
- Full Time Maintenance Technician, Hyde MidtownMiami, FL, United States