Grow with us...
Here’s a growth opportunity you don’t find often—assisting the best and most innovative in the luxury hospitality industry today. As part of the Treehouse Hotel Manchester, you’ll be challenged consistently with a diverse range of responsibilities that keep the department running seamlessly. You'll thrive in organized chaos and be hardwired to succeed. Long story short? We love people who love a challenge. We’re currently searching for a high-energy, up-for-anything, ridiculously organised Administrative Assistant to support our Events team.
Inside Tip: If you're the most organized person you know and have a knack for making calm out of chaos, you may be precisely who we are looking for. About you...
- Passionate about organization and details with a minimum of 1 year of similar work experience.
- A post-secondary diploma or degree would be a plus.
- Prior experience in an administrative role, strong organization and technical skills, ability to multi-task and a team player.
- Is flexible and willing to meet the demands of a 24-hour operation.
Within Treehouse Manchester, every detail is imagined through the carefree, optimistic lens of childhood and balanced with a distinctly modern sensibility. With attentive service, locally inspired fun amenities, thoughtful programming, and reimagined culinary delights curated by celebrated local chefs Sam Grainger and Mary-Ellen McTague. There will be two restaurants, as well as a panoramic rooftop bar and a secret hideaway to explore. We are about playfulness and freedom.
Our culture is caring and thoughtful, and we deliver good-natured and informed service, perfectly executed to evoke a sense of fulfillment and well-being. As a part of our team, you can look forward to activities and perks that drive your passion for nature such as:
- Designed by Nature work environment
- Work/Life Balance: Paid Time Off, Holidays (Earth Day is a holiday)
- Bike2work scheme & free bicycle parking
- Pay it Forward: Annual 8 hours paid to volunteer & hotel organized volunteer opportunities
- Retirement Planning: Nest pension
- Career Advancement: Were growing rapidly and with growth comes advancement opportunities (around the globe)!
- SH University - Offers eligible team members a chance to grow and flourish from obtaining professional development and courses/certifications through our exclusive online learning educational platform.
- Team Member Recognition program - Earn rewards and pay it forward, while doing all the good you can!
It's 1 World
Creating a culture of inclusivity is our responsibility as human beings—to each other, and to the 1 beautiful world we share. We stand together in our pledge to grow diverse and equitable representation for everyone in our growing community of team members, guests, and partners.
SH Hotels and Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer.