Duties & Responsibilities:
- Under the supervison of Chef de Cuisine, maintain and support the daily operation of whole kitchen.
- Be responsible for the development of daily menu.
- Ensure the quality of food and beverages provided is of the highest standards.
- Supervise the daily operation of the kitchen.
- Plan the yearly theme, events and activities.
- Maintain the branding and the quality of every meal.
- Optimise profitability.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- At least 2 years'' experience as Sous Chef in a restaurant with similar concept
- Has a strong passion for Food & Beverage
- Enjoys interacting with people
- Communicates with fluency in English (and the local language)
- Good business sense as well as good kitchen management skills
- Always aware of latest market trends and industry updates
- Enjoys being challenged
- Displays curiosity and takes time to learn and understand new culinary trends