Shangri-LaRasa Sentosa, Singapore
At Shangri-La Hotels & Resorts we are a heart-warming family. We share something powerful – our genuine care and respect for others. Our strength lies beyond our harmonious surroundings and hideaway locations. It lies in our core values that guide us to treat each and everyone with honour, as kin, as family. We strive to be the preferred employer by providing great benefits, tranquil and sincere working environment, work-life balance and effort recognitions.
A mere 15 minutes from the city, Shangri-LaRasa Sentosa, Singaporeis the only beachfront resort in Singapore.It comprises 454 guest rooms and suites impeccably furnished in warm natural tones. Each has a private balcony or terrace overlooking the ocean and verdant gardens. The resort creates a serene island escape to unwind, to enjoy blissful spa pampering and to indulge the palate with exquisite cuisine.
We are looking for anAssistant Manager, Events
to join our team!
As anAssistant Manager, Events
, we rely on you to:
- Be responsible for weddings sales and business development in selling banquet services, function facilities and associated
- Deliver top level of service quality in daily sales activities, communications and events planning and coordination
- Provides professional wedding advice, menus recommendation, up/cross selling other hotel services
- Develops value-added, saleable and creative wedding services and products
- Maintains professional, timely and responsive communication with customers
- Works closely with F&B department to deliver personable services throughout the entire wedding process to deliver total customer experience ultimately in creating customer loyalty
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a passion for event management
- Thinks outside the box
- Must be organised
- Must have relevant event management or hospitality experience
- Must be a friendly, helpful and trustworthy leader
- Enjoys interacting with people
- Is detail-oriented, creative and has the ability to drive change
- Always kept up-to-date with latest industry trends and market practices
- Has strong interpersonal skills
If you are the right person, what are you waiting for? Click the apply button now!