Shangri-La Qiantan, Shanghai
Located in Shanghai New Bund International Business District, Shangri-La Qian Tan, Shanghai is within walking distance of the New Bund Center and the New Bund Taikoo Li. It is also conveniently located near the sports, leisure, business, retail, international school, healthcare facilities and residential area in Qian Tan.
Leveraging on the developmental plans of Shanghai New Bund International Business District, the new Shangri-La hotel will be an ideal venue for meetings and events, plus offer the places for both a relaxed stay and inspirational experiences for locals and travelers alike.
It takes 30 minutes 15 minutes and 35 minutes, respectively, by car from the hotel to Hongqiao International Airport, Lujiazui area in Pudong (CBD) and Pudong International Airport. The nearby metro line 8, 6 and 11, and the upcoming line 19 allow quick connections to many places of the city.
We are looking for Resident Manager
As a Resident Manager, we rely on you to
- Assists the General Manager with the day to day operations of the hotel, with the primary objectives of increasing profitability for the company.
- Improving standards of product and service for guests.
- Improving the morale and general working environment of all members of staff.
- Maximizes revenue and controls expense
- Participates in general management decision making, philosophies and team play to ensure awareness, trust and effective contribution
- Drive hotel programs and projects
We are looking for someone who:
- Takes pride in being a hotelier
- Preferably comes from a hotel-related education background
- Preferably has relevant experience with an International 5* Hotel Group
- Is self-driven, goal-oriented, willing to challenge the status quo
- Upholds professional values, ethics and integrity at all times
- Enjoys working as part of a team
- Demonstrated leadership competencies
- Communicates and writes with fluency in English (as well as the local language), due to the needs of servicing international and local customers.
- Has strong interpersonal and communication skills